Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2014, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
any one know whats happening why workers not able to use my fuel please
Make sure you have checked the box for using your tools and fuel when you hire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You can have all your trains on the same farm. You can have up to 5 trains as long as they have the 5 different freight engines. You can have up to 5 of the same car as long as they are on separate trains.
another question for you.. 1st thanks for answering so fast... i need to have 10 cars attached to 2 different engines for the new upgrade to work, or as long as i have 20 cars attached to say 4 different engines it will still work... sorry just want to really make sure i understand this before i buy anything.. thank you very much..
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
another question for you.. 1st thanks for answering so fast... i need to have 10 cars attached to 2 different engines for the new upgrade to work, or as long as i have 20 cars attached to say 4 different engines it will still work... sorry just want to really make sure i understand this before i buy anything.. thank you very much..
It is 2 trains with 10 cars each. Having other trains with cars doesn't count for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Make sure you have checked the box for using your tools and fuel when you hire.
it is checked

Visit My Farm
Old Mar 16 2014, 03:18 PM

Hi, Just a Quick Note on Boosting Trains, I've done numerous testing, and I found out that when I see a train that needs boosting, and I haven't done the mem-Cache unsettings link for while it will be "expired", BUT if I see a train in my request, then I immediately click on the mem-Cache link, close it, and return to my request and then it works. Thank You and Happy Farming
Old Mar 16 2014, 03:20 PM

Default Trains with 10 cars

Does the engine count as one of the cars, or do there need to be 10 cars plus the engine?
Old Mar 16 2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
Does the engine count as one of the cars, or do there need to be 10 cars plus the engine?
Hi, the engine doesn't count as one of the cars.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 16 2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Try using a different browser. I find that sometimes trying a different one helps. The one I recommend most is Opera since it also is Chromium based and not having the issues that Firefox and IE are having with gifts. No browser is perfect and sometimes pages just do not want to open.
I tried using a different browser (happened to try Opera) and it didn't help with this issue (farm not loading). It does help with the issue of not being able to send gifts and neighbor invites, but not with the problem of the farm not loading (which I'm being told is a Facebook issue, not a FarmTown issue).

Hope it clears up today because I think I have crops ready, and if I can't harvest them before bedtime they'll go to waste overnight (all of my farms!).
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:05 PM

love the new features. Was wondering though what happened to the "show farmtown wall requests" - now only seeing a few posts instead of the many I used to see.
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston77 View Post
love the new features. Was wondering though what happened to the "show farmtown wall requests" - now only seeing a few posts instead of the many I used to see.
Facebook made changes and messed that up. Your better choice now is to use the Games Feed from your Facebook Home page.
Closed Thread