Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 20 2014, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I often see where someone is asking to harvest a give crop so they might complete their quest. I guess I don't understand just how the quests work. When I have certain crops that are needed to fill a spot on my quest and I work someones farm I do not get credit for that harvest in my quest. So, either I'm doing something wrong or is it that all quest have to be worked just off my own farms.
If they are asking to harvest for a quest then they have gotten the employee life line. You can find information on the life lines in the Game Guide in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:02 PM

Default Cancelling Quests

Is there going to be a time where we can cancel a quest that we started but cannot complete because we don't own a facility that is required? I used the GIFT lifesaver and it doesn't include what I need to finish the quest. I can not get another life saver until this quest expires in a little over 4 days. Makes it difficult to complete other quests because of this. I appreciate any response!
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsmileorelse View Post
Is there going to be a time where we can cancel a quest that we started but cannot complete because we don't own a facility that is required? I used the GIFT lifesaver and it doesn't include what I need to finish the quest. I can not get another life saver until this quest expires in a little over 4 days. Makes it difficult to complete other quests because of this. I appreciate any response!
Only the developers know what is going to be added to the game, you can put it back in the suggestions section in the quest thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2014, 09:15 PM

I have a problem with the Employee Life line. Sometimes it locks up and won't give me credit for working facilities when I know I get the product needed and will not give me credit when I start them in my own facilities. This is an ongoing problem.
Old Apr 25 2014, 12:53 PM

Finally got the "Employee" lifeline to complete a quest, but after working most of my neighbors facilities I still had not been able to complete the quest, so I looked here to find out why, only to find out that the lifeline doesn't work if the facility is the last thing to complete the quest. What a total waste of time! If you cannot use the lifeline to complete a quest, then why have one at all? Fix it.
Old Apr 25 2014, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
Finally got the "Employee" lifeline to complete a quest, but after working most of my neighbors facilities I still had not been able to complete the quest, so I looked here to find out why, only to find out that the lifeline doesn't work if the facility is the last thing to complete the quest. What a total waste of time! If you cannot use the lifeline to complete a quest, then why have one at all? Fix it.
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about Quests. It doesn't have anything about the Release, so belongs in Feedback.
There is nothing to fix. The purpose of the lifelines are to assist you in getting steps finished faster leading up to the last step. The last step is for you to complete on your own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2014, 01:04 PM

Unhappy Quest Levels

I have a farm level of 525. I am only allowed one quest at a time. How do I find my quest level? Other friends are working several quests at once. My quests remain locked as soon as I begin my next one (every 29 hours) How can I work multiple like my friends?
Old Apr 26 2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Slaugh View Post
I have a farm level of 525. I am only allowed one quest at a time. How do I find my quest level? Other friends are working several quests at once. My quests remain locked as soon as I begin my next one (every 29 hours) How can I work multiple like my friends?

Hi Carol!

As you are level 525 there are no restrictions about the amount of quests you can have active.

You can only open or unlocked a new quest every 20 hours not 29 hours, and if your friends are working on several quests, perhaps they havent collected coins for them after completing them, or they have several steps to do so they take more time,or they cant complete them and they are showed until they expire.
Old Apr 28 2014, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Just finished my first set of quests

I did all of the quests in less that 7 days and it's not giving me credit for any of them? This is the first time I've attempted the quests. Any suggestions?
Old Apr 28 2014, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agarrett29 View Post
I did all of the quests in less that 7 days and it's not giving me credit for any of them? This is the first time I've attempted the quests. Any suggestions?
First make sure you have collected the coins. They will not show in the chart below if you don't. The collecting of coins for the individual quests is separate from the collecting farm cash.