Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 12 2014, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
How do we know what Day our Quest 7 Days starts?
It starts the day and time that you collect your FC. So if you collect FC on 4/12 at 9 am then the 7 days will start at 4/12 at 9 am and on 4/19 at 9 am that is when the text and collect FC button appears. At that time it will look at your past 7 days and see how many quests you have completed and if you have at least 3 then it will activate the collect button (will be blue) and if you don't have enough the the button will be black.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 12 2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old Apr 12 2014, 11:06 PM

Default My Post Unclear I Think

I meant after I collect the total of 3 FC - does the 7 Days start at that time, or is there a 7 day "waiting period" before the FC starts rolling again? I completed the necessary 7 again this week, and didn't even get 1 FC let alone the 3 as stated. Please explain this to me. Thanks!
Old Apr 12 2014, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I meant after I collect the total of 3 FC - does the 7 Days start at that time, or is there a 7 day "waiting period" before the FC starts rolling again? I completed the necessary 7 again this week, and didn't even get 1 FC let alone the 3 as stated. Please explain this to me. Thanks!
No where does it state 3 FC. If you complete at least 3 within the 7 days you get 1 FC or if you complete at least 8 you get 2 FC, not both together.
There isn't any waiting period. When you click to collect what you get say on Wednesday at 3:00 then the next time you can collect either 1 FC if you complete at least 3 quests or you collect 2 FC if you complete at least 8.
The question then is did you collect the coins for the quests you completed or have you not thinking that you either collect the coincs or the FC. They are independent?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2014, 11:45 AM

I love the new incentive on doing the quests. I have collected 2 fc twice and 1 fc once so far. Thanks Slash Key!!
Old Apr 14 2014, 04:51 PM

Been doing quests for about 3 weeks . After 1 week I earned 2 FC. I kept doing quests but no longer does it allow me to collect FC. According to support. "Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week." As I said I've been playing about three weeks and no longer get the FC button showing
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:35 AM

Default Claiming farmcash

I do like the new graphic showing quests completed. This morning, mine said I had completed quests worth 3 farm cash and there was a button that said "claim farmcash." I clicked this button several times and no farmcash was added to my total. It seems you still have bugs with this feature.
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:21 AM

I am unable to claim my farm cash also- have 7 completed quests in 6 days
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
I am unable to claim my farm cash also- have 7 completed quests in 6 days
You have to wait until the 7 days are up and the claim box turns blue
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
I do like the new graphic showing quests completed. This morning, mine said I had completed quests worth 3 farm cash and there was a button that said "claim farmcash." I clicked this button several times and no farmcash was added to my total. It seems you still have bugs with this feature.
You either get 1 farm cash or 2 farm cash. You do not get 1 for completing 3 quests plus 2 for completing 8 quests.
The listing is permanent now at the bottom of the quests, but you can only collect when your 7 days are up and the collect button turns blue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2014, 04:51 PM

Yea, I just realized that the small window is saying that it has been less than 7 days. We can only collect every 7 days (like payday) This is good because now I have 5 completed quests and still have to wait until Friday for day 7.