Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 20 2015, 07:29 AM

I hate the lifelines. All I ever get are the two that help none what so ever with the final quest. The way these lifelines are doled out is really unfair and very frustrating. I've been getting a lot of quests lately where I do not have the facility and cannot afford to buy them.
Old Jun 20 2015, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneekrose View Post
I hate the lifelines. All I ever get are the two that help none what so ever with the final quest. The way these lifelines are doled out is really unfair and very frustrating. I've been getting a lot of quests lately where I do not have the facility and cannot afford to buy them.
Hi uneekrose,
None of the lifelines work for the final step. The lifelines like the quests are given out randomly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2015, 07:49 AM

A human does not have sit at a computer and send out quests based upon what we do NOT have available, especially the final step facilities sold via FC. Programs or codes surely have been created to do that on a regular basis. I do not know of one player who believes the quests are random.

That said, if quests were easy why not just hand out 4 FC/week to every player over a certain level and forget the clicks. I enjoy figuring out the fastest way to complete the quests, even those heinous 34 year ones involving wine........ but it is so easy for me to say because I am (fortunately) able to purchase all the facilities. For those who cannot I repeat a plea I have seen MANY times before on these forums: offer FC facilities at a HIGH coin rate (similar to farm extensions) so that, at least in theory, all facilities are available to all players.
Old Jun 27 2015, 07:42 PM

Im regularly given the gift lifeline, which to be honest is neither use nor ornament really, I have the facilities to complete the final step but Im not paying for things like a $25 lake so I can just catch a crab!
Its annoying, especially if I have the facility. Neither are asparagus available as a gift which is also on the same quest!
Its rubbish.
( Boo Hiss )
Old Jun 27 2015, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
Im regularly given the gift lifeline, which to be honest is neither use nor ornament really, I have the facilities to complete the final step but Im not paying for things like a $25 lake so I can just catch a crab!
Its annoying, especially if I have the facility. Neither are asparagus available as a gift which is also on the same quest!
Its rubbish.
( Boo Hiss )
Hi YoMomma,
The gift lifeline can also be used with Ingredient Requests. So all you have to do is make an ingredient request for a product that has the item you need as an ingredient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2015, 12:55 PM

I know that Taz, but I haven't seen anything with crab as an ingredient? Unless you know of any please? Im aware I don't have all the facilities and that may be why I struggle with things like Crab
Many thanks
Old Jun 28 2015, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
I know that Taz, but I haven't seen anything with crab as an ingredient? Unless you know of any please? Im aware I don't have all the facilities and that may be why I struggle with things like Crab
Many thanks
Hi YoMomma,
The Sushi reastaurant has 2 things that use crab and that one is a facility for coins.
Old Jun 28 2015, 02:06 PM

The email i got was sent to spam was lucky i checked i wonder why it was posted in spam i wanted to help those who are doing the co op quests. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

Last edited by Cousonofann; Jun 28 2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Linking my farm in post
Old Jun 28 2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousonofann View Post
The email i got was sent to spam was lucky i checked i wonder why it was posted in spam i wanted to help those who are doing the co op quests. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Hi Cousonofann

You need to post in the following thread to help others with their cooperative quests.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

Please be sure to read all instructions given in the first post, first page of that thread.
Old Jul 10 2015, 09:42 AM

Default Coop Quests

I have purchased all of the facilities I could buy with coins and have spent a lot of money on those I must purchase with fc, however, currently I have all 5 of my coop quests tied up with facilities that I must purchase to finish and 1 of the regular quests that needs a facility purchased to complete. Seriously??? I am retired and on a fixed income and I don't plan on purchasing any more farm cash anytime soon. You have effectively taken me out of the coop quest part of the game.