Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 05 2020, 01:20 PM

Default Missing Vegan Supplies Factory

I am missing my Vegan Supplies factory on my farm 10. It's definitively not there and I purchased it some time ago. Can you help me?
Old Oct 05 2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallpaul2000 View Post
I am missing my Vegan Supplies factory on my farm 10. It's definitively not there and I purchased it some time ago. Can you help me?
Hi tallpaul2000

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You have many factories on farm 10 but the Vegan Supplies Factory is near the Bread Factory.

Anyway the best way to find it is to use the magnifying glass located in your yellow tool box.

Go to your farm 10 and uncheck all items starting with Show.... in your preferences, the wrench, but Show Regular Facilities.

Then open the yellow tool box and click in the magnifying glass, in the pop up type Vegan supplies factory and set it to Non matching items.
Click in the green check mark and you will see your factory.
Old Oct 06 2020, 04:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Yesterday I had over 1.5 million of every fish in the game, today I have filled my facilities to find I have no sturgeon and four other fish have less than 8000? I have seen many posts in groups about missing produce but most refer to items recently harvested, how can I use so many fish of five different types in less than 24 hours? Thanks.
Old Oct 06 2020, 06:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Yesterday I had over 1.5 million of every fish in the game, today I have filled my facilities to find I have no sturgeon and four other fish have less than 8000? I have seen many posts in groups about missing produce but most refer to items recently harvested, how can I use so many fish of five different types in less than 24 hours? Thanks.
Hi Grumpdad,

When you checked your storage did you check for both sizes of boxes of fish?

If you did not, or had the A_Z filter set to something like Total Price, then you may have only seen the smaller quantities that you have. For example, at the time of this post you have 8207 Sturgeon (large) and 1,845,101 Sturgeon regular size, so it's sounding like you've only seen the smaller quantities not both of them.

You can consolidate both your large boxes and regular size boxes of everything in your storage if you wish, so that it shows you just the one size. To do that you open your storage, while at your own farm, and click on the blue Zip button top left of the window. That will convert all the large boxes you have of anything into the regular size, add and give you the difference in price for consolidating.

Old Oct 06 2020, 06:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

When you checked your storage did you check for both sizes of boxes of fish?

If you did not, or had the A_Z filter set to something like Total Price, then you may have only seen the smaller quantities that you have. For example, at the time of this post you have 8207 Sturgeon (large) and 1,845,101 Sturgeon regular size, so it's sounding like you've only seen the smaller quantities not both of them.

You can consolidate both your large boxes and regular size boxes of everything in your storage if you wish, so that it shows you just the one size. To do that you open your storage, while at your own farm, and click on the blue Zip button top left of the window. That will convert all the large boxes you have of anything into the regular size, add and give you the difference in price for consolidating.
Yes, but not to worry, I have been to the market and done some fishing work and now have 36,000 of the lesser fish type, will build back up over time, no problem. Thanks.
Old Oct 06 2020, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Yes, but not to worry, I have been to the market and done some fishing work and now have 36,000 of the lesser fish type, will build back up over time, no problem. Thanks.
Ok Grumpdad,

Remember to collect your bonus chest when working for strangers at market so you can build your stock back up a little quicker. You may need to reload to get the true amount after working for others and claiming, as those sometimes don't get added immediately.

As I'm sure you're aware, if needed, you could buy and trade as well to help.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 06 2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old Oct 08 2020, 05:06 PM

i unloaded my purple ship then started preparing it . i just noticed the purple ship has disappeared.it was there when i clicked on it to unload it ,looked in storage and it is not there.my ships are on farm 9 my default farm .why did my purple ship disappear.i reloaded farm 5 times it just gone .what do i do
Old Oct 08 2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i unloaded my purple ship then started preparing it . i just noticed the purple ship has disappeared.it was there when i clicked on it to unload it ,looked in storage and it is not there.my ships are on farm 9 my default farm .why did my purple ship disappear.i reloaded farm 5 times it just gone .what do i do
Hi MOM GLENDA

I visited your farm and the cargo ship purple is not there and your data is not showing it on a farm or storage.

Anyway, you can still load it through the Ship Manager. When a ship is missing from the farm, it still can be loaded, unloading and dispatched from the Ship Manager.
Old Oct 08 2020, 06:25 PM

so i buy another one if it does not show back up in a few days.can i load the new one or will it show i got 2 purple ships
Old Oct 08 2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
so i buy another one if it does not show back up in a few days.can i load the new one or will it show i got 2 purple ships
You can purchase a new one if you wish, but only 1 will be loaded and only 1 will show up in the Ship Manager.

When you purchase a ship, you will have it forever, no matter if it is missing from your farms or if you sell it.

Tags
facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing