Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 10:16 AM

Thank you for more levels
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right...
My husband could not find his farm until he accepted a gift and then it was accessible again.
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:26 AM

TO: msdee39
The following are all of your post...

“I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!”

“The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)”

“To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added.”

NOW MY REPLY>>>>>>

The upgrade was fair, it was across the board. I worked for all of my experience points. When I reached level 60, I didn't stop farming; I kept it up; in anticipation that they would introduce new levels, and new items. The things that you were able to buy when you got to level 60 didn't change; they just introduced new items for levels 61-80 to work for and to buy. Also, not all the new items were unlocked unless you jumped to level 80. There are new things that are still locked for people between level 61 and 80 that they have to work for.

How is it fair for them to upgrade you to level “whatever” because you were almost to level 60? Then someone who is at level 25, or 36 or 58 should get upgraded too, WITHOUT doing the work, is that fair? NO, because they didn’t put the time in.

So just keep farming, and you’ll make it soon. I’m glad they introduced the new levels, and am looking forward to more, so I have something to work too. And I did jump from level 60 up to 80 because I worked and put in the time earning the points. I’m looking forward to the day when they do an upgrade and I have levels to work towards.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.

Last edited by damichcoop; Mar 05 2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:36 AM

Thank you for all your hard work developers! This is great - and it's so sad that no matter what you come up with there will always be those who complain. I was excited to be nearing level 60 (now on 57) but now that you have elevated it to 80 - what the heck I will just keep farming and enjoying myself and the friends I have made via the game. I don't think all of average farmers realize what it takes to create this game and all of it's little nuances. Thanks for providing us with so many hours of fun !

Farmer Nina
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

will we be able to expand more with 80 or are we done
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selmir View Post
One question: some of my friends were for a very long time on level 60 and as I look at their profiles now, they are still on level 60 even though they have over million points, nothing is happening with my levels either, even though I reloaded several times, what's going on? Thank you.

For you friends, they won't jump up the level until they log into farm town. As far as yours goes, it might just take some time.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:44 AM

Thanks for the new levels. It seems some people are upset that they jumped ahead from 60 to whatever. I counted on doing so. I even plowed other peoples farms on nights i was bored to build up extra xp expecting it to pay off in the long run and it did. For those who are upset, myaybe you should just work on decorating and such instead so much farming. Im really happy that our efforts pay off even when max levels are achieved.
Old Mar 05 2010, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new release. I am not as excited about this as I have been about some of the others, but that is OK and to be expected. However I am unhappy that you took the dogwood out of the gifts and made it available only at level 76. Taking away something that was previously more widely available and making it accessible only to those near the very top seems a bit cruel.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 11:30 AM

ty for rasing the levels now can u make it to where we have 3 farms lol i love my farm town and all the new items its a great game and a new way to meet ppl all over the world iam so addicted to this game i love u for making it now plz make it so we can have more farms and we need to be able to get more fuel more then once a day to maybe like every 8 or 12 hrs would be great ty again so very much for the fun i have every day
Old Mar 05 2010, 12:14 PM

It just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to CD, watched DVD and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a FREE game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out I love the new release.

THANK YOU!