Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 14 2018, 09:52 PM

I like to see an option to select more than one farm for a super neighbor to design on. allowing the owner to pick a set of farms rather than just one.
Old May 16 2018, 08:39 PM

Please let the freestyle design tools show what item it is selecting when u hover over it. Just like the name shows when u move the curser over an item.
Old May 18 2018, 04:24 AM

I have been playing since 2009. When I work facilities for friends I play a game on the side and/or enjoy touring their farms. Therefore, I do not like the way I cannot see the farms until I have completed working the facilities. That's backwards. I should have the choice prior to working them. People enjoy seeing my farms that I have worked hard to create. Now, they don't bother with the extra effort. Thanks for your consideration.
Old May 27 2018, 03:04 AM

Hi Taz and everyone,
I looked but I don't see this category so...
Wouldn't it be grand to be able to expand a farm on the north sides? Expansions have to be done on the south by southwest or southeast... why can't there be an option?

Thanks for reading!
Theresa
Old May 27 2018, 09:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz, thanks for moving to appropriate thread... the only thing I would really really love in this game is a Refresh button in the Farm Stats function.. with so many farms, and so much planting going on, its driving me nuts planting and planting and then having to keep restarting the whole game in order for it to refresh and see how much Ive planted. I worked hard as we all do to be able to use the functions in Farm Stats, only to be held back with a period of like 10 minutes until it refreshes itself. I hope the devs will consider this.. thanks again
Old May 27 2018, 10:08 AM

In the Trophies we can see how many Neighbours we have at a glance. But we don't have a Super-Neighbour thing to show us how any Super-Neighbours we have at a glance. So could that be added please. I know we can have up to 20 SNs but we don't know how many we have unless we count them so I thought instead of counting them we can look at the Trophies.

Also any Facebook l friend that you haven't added as a neighbour that does the co-op can the colour be a orange or something. So we know at a glance too when looking through our 'my neighbour' tab who does the co-ops (who has one open at the time) because at the moment we can't tell unless we go to their farm and see if the blue box is there.

Town Mainframe: Chat Server 4, Farm Server w202

Browser on Laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on iPad: Puffin

Farm Town MemCache: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old May 29 2018, 11:07 AM

Default trees improvements

please consider making the mago and the dieffenbachia bush smaller so they don't take as much room ..like you did with the oak trees.
thank you
Old Jun 01 2018, 05:16 PM

Can we finally pleassssse have a smaller footprint for the bushes please (like the oak trees). Thank you.

Town Mainframe: Chat Server 4, Farm Server w202

Browser on Laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on iPad: Puffin

Farm Town MemCache: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 02 2018, 03:58 PM

When we go to plant crops and hover the curser over each crop it shows us how much of that crop we have in storage. Please include in that information how much of that crop we have ready for harvest and also growing. This would be especially helpful for super neighbors working other people's farms to know what really needs panted next.

Thank you.
Old Jun 03 2018, 08:32 AM

I love the way you've 'pinked out' the posts you can't work on the FT wall. It would be amazing if you could also "pink out" the items/gifts/ingredients you can't click on as well. I forget whose posts I've clicked and get the "you can only send once in 12 hours" msg frequently.

Thanks for considering it!