Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 06 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanCEurich View Post
Did all that, ships still showing up in the seaport manager.
Hi NanCEurich

Taz is not available at this moment.

We emailed the developers about this problem, but if you want, you can contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Feb 06 2017, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

For those who are having the problem of ships not completing the preparation the developers would like some more information:
Are you opening the ships to unload through the Seaport manager or are you going to the farm that the ships are on and opening it directly from the ship to unload them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For those who are having the problem of ships not completing the preparation the developers would like some more information:
Are you opening the ships to unload through the Seaport manager or are you going to the farm that the ships are on and opening it directly from the ship to unload them?
We both went through the seaport manager. today we went to the farm and it worked OK
Old Feb 06 2017, 06:36 PM

Default Probems with loading ships

Quote:
I used the Seaport manager when the problem occurred. Prior to that I successfully loaded seven containers and had started the eighth. I only used the Seaport Manager to check the status of the ships at sea and then made the mistake of going to the loading ship (my farm 7) to continue loading the ship.

I tried three different browsers and ran the clear_memcached link multiple times in an effort to resolve the problem.
Old Feb 06 2017, 08:37 PM

Default Ship won't prepare.............

Quote:

I am experiencing the following issues with the ships
1. In the seaport manager, I unload the ship(s) and when I reload the game
and come back, they are once again ready to unload. I did this several
times. Then I went to my ship farm (#32) and they unloaded and stayed
unloaded. So, I guess that problem has a work around.
2. I started to prepare a new ship, clicked on the first container, waited until
it decreased by 2 mins( have been having to do this to keep the
containers loading, this has been happening off and on for a week or so).
I closed the ship, set my timer for 56 mins, and when I came back, there
nothing was complete, and it told me I had to wait 23 hours to dispatch
another ship. This was all done on the ship farm, not in the seaport
manager.
Old Feb 06 2017, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Tabs at top of farms not working

Before anyone else posts here about the Tabs a the top of the game not working correctly we have contacted the developers about the problem.
Only the Play and Forum & Help tabs are working correctly. All the other tabs reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Before anyone else posts here about the Tabs a the top of the game not working correctly we have contacted the developers about the problem.
Only the Play and Forum & Help tabs are working correctly. All the other tabs reload your farms.
Ha! Was just coming to post this but decided to read a bit first and see if anyone else was having the problem. Thanks for the info.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 06 2017, 10:38 PM

Not sure if this problem is part of this latest update, but as of tonight when I try and click on bonus or ingredient links that other people post, I land right on my own farm. It is not giving me the item it says it should.
Old Feb 06 2017, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
Not sure if this problem is part of this latest update, but as of tonight when I try and click on bonus or ingredient links that other people post, I land right on my own farm. It is not giving me the item it says it should.
Hi Lornagayle,
It has been reported to the developers already. And no it isn't part of the latest release. It just started this evening though it isn't affecting everyone.
Old Feb 06 2017, 10:43 PM

thanks for your quick response Taz I wasnt sure where I should ask that question
Closed Thread