Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 15 2018, 09:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgirl05 View Post
Clearing memcache did not work. When I replace/adjust itinerary all of my changes are lost when I click back on my containers. Very frustrating as I am trying to remove people I know don't move ships on. I had a great itinerary that I re-used over and over again and accidentally sent a ship on way the other day without clicking on the 'reuse' button - could have kicked myself!!

Not sure what to do next?
Hi ncgirl05,

Memcache is all we can offer you from the forum, please try running it again and see if it corrects this time. If it does not you will need to contact the support team about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 16 2018, 10:51 AM

I bought a Blue Cargo ship and got it prepared to send out. I sat in sea ports for hours, I sent a note to my neighbors, telling to check their sea ports and tried to explain, I got no response mostly I had some neighbors say they didn't have a sea port. some didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I am disappointed that I will not be doing so well with the ship. Is there a way you can put out info to everyone about the ships and the seaports and what to do to get benefits and help the neighbors who own the ship. Thanks Treva
Old Jun 16 2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
I bought a Blue Cargo ship and got it prepared to send out. I sat in sea ports for hours, I sent a note to my neighbors, telling to check their sea ports and tried to explain, I got no response mostly I had some neighbors say they didn't have a sea port. some didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I am disappointed that I will not be doing so well with the ship. Is there a way you can put out info to everyone about the ships and the seaports and what to do to get benefits and help the neighbors who own the ship. Thanks Treva
Hi Treva,
I am sorry but we do not have any way other than the forums to send out information to everyone. The only thing you can do for those who don't know what the seaport is would be to give them a linbk to the Game Guide chapter on the ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2018, 05:17 PM

Cargo ships are not getting listed on our port, or not getting sent on even though we click on them. I was away all day and had 14 ships waiting, varying from a few minutes to 6 hours plus. I had two from Kathy, at 38 minutes each. I recorded all the ships (i keep track of how fast I load ant others load mine), then sent all the ships on. I exited seaport manger and re-enntered to check on my ships, but there was a ship for Kathy at 42 minutes. I had just been in seaport manager, and 4 minutes (42-38) is probably close how long it took me to record everyhing. I don't remember the colors but either there should have been three originally and one was not presented, or one of the two that I sent on didn't actually get sent on the first time. I have had similar situations in the past but not so clear, like 20 minutes later I had a ship waiting an hour, either wasn't presented earlier or wan'st sent on. Also a similar situation when two of my ships were travelling together, I noticed they were at the same ports port after port, and the same itinerary...then all of a sudden, from one neighbor, one was sent a half hour or so before the other one. Possibly the person only sent one ship then quit playing farmtown, but I think unlikely.
Old Jun 16 2018, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrfolkdnc View Post
Cargo ships are not getting listed on our port, or not getting sent on even though we click on them. I was away all day and had 14 ships waiting, varying from a few minutes to 6 hours plus. I had two from Kathy, at 38 minutes each. I recorded all the ships (i keep track of how fast I load ant others load mine), then sent all the ships on. I exited seaport manger and re-enntered to check on my ships, but there was a ship for Kathy at 42 minutes. I had just been in seaport manager, and 4 minutes (42-38) is probably close how long it took me to record everyhing. I don't remember the colors but either there should have been three originally and one was not presented, or one of the two that I sent on didn't actually get sent on the first time. I have had similar situations in the past but not so clear, like 20 minutes later I had a ship waiting an hour, either wasn't presented earlier or wan'st sent on. Also a similar situation when two of my ships were travelling together, I noticed they were at the same ports port after port, and the same itinerary...then all of a sudden, from one neighbor, one was sent a half hour or so before the other one. Possibly the person only sent one ship then quit playing farmtown, but I think unlikely.
Hi sqrfolkdnc,
I have never seen this issue other than maybe a few minutes later they show up with a short amount of time. The only thing I can think pof would be that your farms may not have updated until after you sent the others on. Updates for ships as in other things are not immediate when you do things. As long as they get to you even if they are delayed slightly then it is working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 02:11 PM

I've seen this happen when there are two-three ships from the same neighbour. You'll get notification that there are x ships docked, but when you enter the page there are x-1. Usually they reappear after reloading.
Old Jun 19 2018, 07:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Time increasing for ships - why???

What is happening in the ships' containers being loaded? The time keeps increasing with each new ship -- I am now at over 17 minutes in filling the containers! I am on verge of quitting the ship thing -- I used to do a container in a little over 4 or 5 minutes! :-(
Old Jun 19 2018, 07:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
What is happening in the ships' containers being loaded? The time keeps increasing with each new ship -- I am now at over 17 minutes in filling the containers! I am on verge of quitting the ship thing -- I used to do a container in a little over 4 or 5 minutes! :-(
Hi ClaytinPA,

I have moved your post to the thread about the ships.

Your container prep time depends on how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. Prep time will change, if whilst you are loading them, one of your previously dispatched ships drops from the list for being over 7 days old.

You can check the times yourself whilst you are preparing a container >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6164118

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, missing ship, ships