Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2013, 06:07 PM

Timing is still not fixed on cow barns - they just now said 30 minutes to go but they were ready and I harvested them. They are all harvested and they still say they will be ready in 31 minutes.....
Old Jan 25 2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Since the upgrade I can't harvest the animals in the Chicken Coop on Farm 7.
When I hover on the coop the message says 'chicken coop ready to harvest animals'; but, when I click 'show animals inside', there are no animals.

What steps do I need to take in order to restore this Chicken Coop to active production. I have cleared the caches.

Your help is appreciated.
Do you HAVE chickens in the chicken coop ?????
I only ask this because it happened to me once and I had to say DUH - forgot to put them in there.....
Old Jan 25 2013, 07:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

haven't seen anyone else say anything about this so i am guessing i am alone in this.. but i have the orange fertilizer i haven't upgraded to the new one. but wow it has major delays on it when i try to use it.. i can go make a pot of coffee before it will react to me wanting it to fertilize my farm.. very weird..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2013, 08:23 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens View Post
Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.
Hi, this has always happened since the beginning of the game, but I found out last year how to beat it.

Any time you get that dreaded pop-up, do this: Click the green tick instead of the red one and immediately click another farm. You may not go there but if you do, you will be able to continue working, you have made the server recognize you again. If you do not go there, you'll get the pop-up again, just click the green tick and click a farm. Do this as many times as you need to force yourself active again. The first time, I did it out of desperation, and I had to click the green tick 4 separate times before it recognized me again, but lately, it has been only once or twice. Of course, if you are a hire and you were only hired for one farm, you're out of luck, but for every other situation, this works!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
haven't seen anyone else say anything about this so i am guessing i am alone in this.. but i have the orange fertilizer i haven't upgraded to the new one. but wow it has major delays on it when i try to use it.. i can go make a pot of coffee before it will react to me wanting it to fertilize my farm.. very weird..
I fertilized with my orange one and had no problems. They did a tiny update today, has anyone else noticed that the barns in the facility manager now tell you what time they will be ready again? My group has been reporting various and sundry problems all day, so maybe that was it and it will smooth out tomorrow.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 25 2013, 08:46 PM

the timing on my animal buildings is still not fixed. For example, I just harvested my chicken coops and they said 3 hours to go.
Old Jan 26 2013, 12:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
the timing on my animal buildings is still not fixed. For example, I just harvested my chicken coops and they said 3 hours to go.
This still doesn't work right for me either. My dairy barns showed no time remaining, but weren't ready to harvest; on the other hand, other animal buildings show more time to go than is actually the case. Nice idea, if it would just work right.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 26 2013, 03:04 AM
Account Not Linked

My animal building are working good now, the only bad thing is that after you harvest a shed you have to reload the manager to see the timer again, but all of the times are correct now. Plus when you click on the animal shed it no longer shows the facility detail option.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 26 2013, 04:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Same for me, my chicken coops are still incorrect. They said 3hrs to go, yet I just harvested them, and after that it still says 3hrs to go.

Level 725

Old Jan 26 2013, 07:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Is a day 20 hours or 24 hours?

I am confused about the timing on the animal facilities. A day in the chicken coop used to be 20 hours. Two days in the wools shed was 40 hours. Now they are showing up as 24-hour days. Has this changed without me realising?
Closed Thread