Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2016, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I bought the blue one and I have started to prepare the first container, it said it will take 1 hour to do so. I do not see my self doing much with the ships at this time, I just do not have 10 hours to spend preparing containers. Now if in the future they release a tool at will allow me to start preparing the containers and have it move through all 10 automatically and i can come back in 10 hours and the ship is ready to send out I would pay big fc for that tool.
Exactly my thoughts too. I now sleep at night,and during the day,I farm mornings and start again late afternoon,early evening. I have house chores part of the day!
Old Dec 22 2016, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much for the ships. Very pleased to have a new feature to play with.
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:19 AM

I see only 3 containers that I could use .... the rest of them have goods that I already have excess of - I've actually turned off production on many of them. I will dispatch the ship with those 3 containers and see what happens ..
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I bought the blue one and I have started to prepare the first container, it said it will take 1 hour to do so. I do not see my self doing much with the ships at this time, I just do not have 10 hours to spend preparing containers. Now if in the future they release a tool at will allow me to start preparing the containers and have it move through all 10 automatically and i can come back in 10 hours and the ship is ready to send out I would pay big fc for that tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Exactly my thoughts too. I now sleep at night,and during the day,I farm mornings and start again late afternoon,early evening. I have house chores part of the day!
I look at it this way. I may not have 10 hours in a day to prepare all 10 containers, but I can at least get some of them prepared which will bring me more products to use. I may not even need what comes in all the containers. The only keys here are to prepare first the ones you want the most and then as many of the others as you have time, making sure you dispatch the ship before 24 hours are up, so you don't lose what you have prepared.
Then the next day while that ship is calling on your neighbors ports you start the next one.
Nothing says you have to do all 10 containers, spending 10 (out of 24 hours) to prepare them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:27 AM

Can anyone tell me where in the store are the cargo ships found,looked everywhere and not finding them,thanks.
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

click on the store

chose trains/ships button

scroll down to the ships (last items on the bottom)

choose your ship
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Tom C , there is NO rule that says you have to have all 10 containers fully prepped before it sails, in the time you can allot to it, just choose the containers that carry the products that would help you the most. If it is only 2 or 3 containers, so be it, you will at least have a few free products that you need.
Old Dec 23 2016, 12:48 AM

now I cant find my ship
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just purchased the Yellow Ship and the Liquid Contents Container, 45 mins to prepare it.. will then see what happens next,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2016, 01:33 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
click on the store

chose trains/ships button

scroll down to the ships (last items on the bottom)

choose your ship
Had to reload the game,was then able to find the cargo ships,purchased the blue one,will see how it goes thanks.
Closed Thread