Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2012, 08:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since we are all whiling away the hours, waiting for the update to the update....and since there are more people in here....let me ask something? Why can't I use the bigger bulldozers to eradicate an already planted field??? I told it "yes, delete this wheat field", when it asked, but I am still constrained to doing it one dang square at a time....sheesh! I know the upgrades were less than a million coins,and a measly $25 FC, which is not that much in the grand scheme of this game, but spend it I did, and would not have if I had known there was nothing but unplowed fields that I could delete with it. I suppose somewhere it told me that in advance of buying it, but it is disappointing. I am redesigning, and I planted by mistake....15 minutes in, and I have 1/3 of the field done....waiting for the little dozer to catch up to my clicks....sigh.

Sorry, guess I am a bit testy waiting for the train, which I am hoping will be of great use to us!! Not so worried about the facilities....I don't really need any more....lol....trouble keeping up with those I do have.

Anyone else running out of things they never ran out of for at least the last 3-6 months?
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:05 PM

Well, I once had all 14 farms loaded when I went to bed, and a full head of hair--longing for those days to be back! Lots of (bought with real money) FC, and no where to spend it! Almost sounds like a country song! Just need my dog to get run over by a pickup truck (Oh please no Lord--he's the best part of my life!)
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:15 PM

I've never reloaded my farm so many times in one day - oh well it gives me something to do while I'm waiting!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol...does sound like a country song!

Hyacinth....love your screen name....love the show!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
How much you want to bet the peeps of farm town are sitting around laughing at us not waiting so patiently for this update. I will be gone all weekend. THis is my last few hours to play for awhile and no update yet. Ive lost TONS of coins tdoay not planting so i could plant new crop and now i did it for nothing Oh well, guess they wont get my cash then. Not gonna be told a release will come in a week and then a week comes and broken promise. Too many other games out there that will want my money.
Good riddens.
Well... yes they did say "next week" and they did not say "in one week" or "within a week"

Don't know about you, but in the real world, a week is Sunday thru Saturday, and a "work week" is usually Monday thru Friday.

Either way... cut them some slack.... or would you rather have them release problems with the trains?

riddance

Old Jun 08 2012, 08:24 PM

Well since the Devs are leaving us farmers a little confused here's a thought ... Maybe what's taking the Devs so long to release the additional "stuff" they promised last week is ... the Devs are still interviewing for a NEW Chef for the Thai Restaurant and helping to design a menu to fill up that Thai Restaurant with lots of good Thai delicacies ... hey it's a possibility, right? Just a passing thought ...
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well... yes they did say "next week" and they did not say "in one week" or "within a week"

Don't know about you, but in the real world, a week is Sunday thru Saturday, and a "work week" is usually Monday thru Friday.

Either way... cut them some slack.... or would you rather have them release problems with the trains?

riddance

I very much agree, it is not easy to keep producing a game like this and the dev's are doing a very good job at it.
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

riddance

True They Did Say Next Week When They Say That They Don't Meen In A Week That Means They Will Release Whithin That Week So Basically He Posted Friday That Means Release Will Be In Between Today & Next Sunday It Could Be Thursday It Could Be Any Date During That Week
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Well since the Devs are leaving us farmers a little confused here's a thought ... Maybe what's taking the Devs so long to release the additional "stuff" they promised last week is ... the Devs are still interviewing for a NEW Chef for the Thai Restaurant and helping to design a menu to fill up that Thai Restaurant with lots of good Thai delicacies ... hey it's a possibility, right? Just a passing thought ...
Before they can interview for the chef they have to find an interpreter.
Old Jun 08 2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I very much agree, it is not easy to keep producing a game like this and the dev's are doing a very good job at it.
I Agree Also
Closed Thread