Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 13 2011, 01:04 AM

I can't find a thread for this complaint. I love playing but it is getting very tiresome to guess at the amount of fish I have left in all the water at the left side and most of the bottom. i don't have any at the top so not sure what that does. Those tiny 3 letter abbreviations for the item don't help with the fishing. same is true for the crops and trees but they are a bit easier to harvest. PLEASE someone fix this! Thank you
Old Aug 13 2011, 01:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I can't find a thread for this complaint. I love playing but it is getting very tiresome to guess at the amount of fish I have left in all the water at the left side and most of the bottom. i don't have any at the top so not sure what that does. Those tiny 3 letter abbreviations for the item don't help with the fishing. same is true for the crops and trees but they are a bit easier to harvest. PLEASE someone fix this! Thank you
Try this one: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373094
ANd read the pages from August 10th on. Plenty about this there. It is an Adobe Flash problem with the new release they did this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2011, 07:03 PM

I kind of get tired of just as soon as they upgrade farmtown I'm already maxed out because they dont upgrade it far enough. They dont need to keep adding all the stuff that you need to buy each time. Just give us more levels and farm cash so that we can get some of the stuff that you already have out there.
Old Aug 16 2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandramcmullen View Post
Why can you not establish higher levels as we go instead of every two or three months?? Once we are on the top level, we can't get the farm cash as we go but have to wait until you decide to make more levels. That makes no sense so maybe you can explain it to me! Preestablish all levels so we can get farm cash after so many xps have been earned as in the lower levels!!
The game is constantly in development. You aren't playing a finished PlayStation or XBox game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Levels don't need names.
No they don't, but it's cute that they do have them.

Quote:
As for new stuff to buy we can do without that
I LIKE having all this stuff to buy with these billions of units of fake money I'm earning. That's why I PLAY the game.

If you want a game that there's nothing to buy but lots of levels, you can always go to the "other" farm game that pretty much stole their ideas from FT. Nothing to buy there (except premium cash items).

Quote:
it is not that big a deal if I don't get a new house to buy at level 394 I just want to continue to go up in levels. Most fb games still go up in levels but at a certain point you stop having stuff to buy you just get the new level and game cash to go with it.

Ummm, patience much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
I kind of get tired of just as soon as they upgrade farmtown I'm already maxed out because they dont upgrade it far enough. They dont need to keep adding all the stuff that you need to buy each time. Just give us more levels and farm cash so that we can get some of the stuff that you already have out there.
You're already maxed out at the new levels because you choose to do the same amount of work when you're maxed out already. That's really not the developer's fault.

If you play JUST for the Farm Cash I think you're not playing for the right reasons. Support the development team and buy some if you're that desperate for the farm cash.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Aug 16 2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
The game is constantly in development. You aren't playing a finished PlayStation or XBox game.

No they don't, but it's cute that they do have them.

I LIKE having all this stuff to buy with these billions of units of fake money I'm earning. That's why I PLAY the game.

If you want a game that there's nothing to buy but lots of levels, you can always go to the "other" farm game that pretty much stole their ideas from FT. Nothing to buy there (except premium cash items).

Ummm, patience much?

You're already maxed out at the new levels because you choose to do the same amount of work when you're maxed out already. That's really not the developer's fault.

If you play JUST for the Farm Cash I think you're not playing for the right reasons. Support the development team and buy some if you're that desperate for the farm cash.
You are totally correct! Good post!
Old Aug 16 2011, 06:55 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post
i don't really mind waiting for new levels. it's something to look forward to despite i might whinge a bit while i wait.
So, I wanted to see someone else who has been playing since the beginning. I have and I still love it and yes, I am impatient for updates, but I live with it and enjoy the time just harvesting and plowing and futzing with my farms. I am impressed that you have about 8 million more xps than I do. I'm always glad there is someone with more than myself. At least I know there is someone more obsessed with this game than I am. LOL.
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

i'm sorry if this has been answered already in the forum, but i have not seen an answer for it. I was wondering if facebook credits i bought from a store in town like bestbuy could be used to buy farmcash instead of using the bank's option of buying them with a credit card?

Thanks for your patience and help!
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky523 View Post
i'm sorry if this has been answered already in the forum, but i have not seen an answer for it. I was wondering if facebook credits i bought from a store in town like bestbuy could be used to buy farmcash instead of using the bank's option of buying them with a credit card?

Thanks for your patience and help!
Yes they can. You have to add them in through your Facebook Account Settings/ Payments. Then once you have added the credits from them then you can click on Buy Cash up at top of game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes they can. You have to add them in through your Facebook Account Settings/ Payments. Then once you have added the credits from them then you can click on Buy Cash up at top of game.
Thank you for your help!
Old Aug 19 2011, 04:31 PM

I have this feeling that tonight is gonna be a long night in Farm Town. I think some of us might get another farm tonight. Maybe even some other neat stuff along with it. I am excited. Only 6-7 more hours to wait. LOL