Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee View Post
omg i just spent 3 mill dollars to buy what i thought was a land upgrade , i came back to my farm no change in size, to find out my 3 mill bought me land somewhere else , thats not what i wanted , how do i get my money back im not happy at all. it should have stated the upgrad wouldnt be added to my farm but another place i have to go to . please someone help me i want my money back , the land upgrade is a ripoff for 3 mill.
It was all spelled out in the announcement.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Giles View Post
LOL - oooo scary!
wow so true guess that makes you the village idiot
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvafan42074 View Post
I have heard from a buddy you cant use seeders etc... on them either, and he regretted buying it. I have not got the upgrade yet, but want be getting this upgrade anyways.

But atleast we are seeing additions of some sort. Better than the same ole game all the time...
If you put the tools in storage then go to the second farm and take them out of storage there and reload the game you can use the tool on both farms you just have to move them to the farm you want to use them on.

Quote:
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.

Here is a quote from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Fertile View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
It clearly says buy farm 2 and shows a picture of a 12x12 farm I think that is pretty clear that it is another farm you are buying.

I have the 24x24 second farm and it cost me 5,100,000 coins to get it to that size.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
It clearly says buy farm 2 and shows a picture of a 12x12 farm I think that is pretty clear that it is another farm you are buying.
That was my thought exactly. Pretty self explanitory to me even if you don't visit the forums. Just goes to prove that you can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Noooooo not another "I Quit" post... LOL Bye

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you put the tools in storage then go to the second farm and take them out of storage there and reload the game you can use the tool on both farms you just have to move them to the farm you want to use them on.

Here is a quote from another thread.

I have the 24x24 second farm and it cost me 5,100,000 coins to get it to that size.
i didnt see that till you pointed it out it says farm 2 if i had seen it first i wouldnt have wasted my hard earned money . i wont be using the 2nd farm i just bought can i sell it bk to farmtown for 3 mill bet thats a big NO.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:45 PM

Thank you sooooo much DEV's!!! You really look after us well. Can't wait to expand and buy another farm....lots of work to do to save up the cash...lol so I don't mind waiting for my turn

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
i didnt see that till you pointed it out it says farm 2 if i had seen it first i wouldnt have wasted my hard earned money . i wont be using the 2nd farm i just bought can i sell it bk to farmtown for 3 mill bet thats a big NO.
Use it as additional storage...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:50 PM

Thank-you Raul for this newest upgrade. I can hardly wait to get it. Can not believe all the people on here b*tching that they wanted an upgrade and not a new farm. Why don't you all go out and develop your own game and leave FarmTown to those of us who want to have fun! If someone gave you a sack of gold coins, you would probably complain that the coins were too heavy to carry around.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:53 PM

cool! 2 farms!

7 more levels to go. LOL!
Closed Thread