Old Nov 16 2011, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I just tried to accept gifts and it let me do that, but I could not exchage them for what i wanted.I changed the sugar to a cow, but when i went to the game it gave me sugar. A;so I was not able to send a gift back.
Did you remember to accept the gift after you exchanged it? That's a critical step, and one you could easily overlook.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2011, 12:59 AM

Looking forward to playing! :-)
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:04 AM

Send a message via ICQ to RickyJ

Thanks for the great updates, I bought the works, everything seems to work just find, except the armored truck; I can't find anyplace to click on that gives me "Cash out on all service facilities at once." Is that implemented yet and if so where is the click on it ???

Thanks,

Rich, T. (Aka Ricky Joe)
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I just tried to accept gifts and it let me do that, but I could not exchage them for what i wanted.I changed the sugar to a cow, but when i went to the game it gave me sugar. A;so I was not able to send a gift back.
For the animals you have to click on the name of the animal instead of the picture.
This has been this way since the release of the new gift system. Raul, this needs to be fixed please!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
Thanks for the great updates, I bought the works, everything seems to work just find, except the armored truck; I can't find anyplace to click on that gives me "Cash out on all service facilities at once." Is that implemented yet and if so where is the click on it ???

Thanks,

Rich, T. (Aka Ricky Joe)
As in all the Tools of this type and specially like the Purple Forklift it is used through the Facility Manager. There is now a new button at the top of the Facility Manager for Cash Out All next to the Store All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Well I certainly appreciate the new levels,the new farm and new facs.. but whoever buggered up the gift giving systems needs to be horsewhipped. I mean.. the innovation from the last update worked PERFECTLY.. the way the neighbors were listed by their involvement in the game, the way we could send the friends who helped us the first gifts.. EVERYTHING!! and now.. it is just a horrible big mess.. who decided that "preview" of gifts was a good idea? Now I can't even SEE the lists and it won't scroll down...the neighbors are just all scrambled. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DEED TO A PERFECT THING! boo hiss.
Just throwing caution to the wind here.. but before you blow the devs up on this one.. other people are saying the same thing is happening to them with all games so its probably more a facebook issue than FT.. give them time and it will be worked out
Old Nov 16 2011, 01:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fish belts

The fish belts are not working,I just did my fishing and none of the belts moved,it said 375 crabs to reach the next belt,I fished my big sea coast,the amount of fish in store increased but it still says 375 crabs to reach next belt.
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:02 AM

Whooot! Thanks Raul and the devs!!
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:03 AM

I don't know if this is related to the update. Yesterday I was able to use my facebook list for Farm Town but after the update tonight, I can't choose any lists. No one shows at all.
Is this facebook? AND Thanks for the update!
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:30 AM

Thanks Raul.
Closed Thread