Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2016, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
ok so here's the latest, earlier in the week, i made a suggestion to release the belts for the perfume factory. THERE WERE NONE. i have 2 of those factories, and can never keep the silly stuff stocked. i know there were issues with dans disappearing last night. i come back this morning, and both of my perfume factories have all the belts at 6th dan, meaning i cant get any more. PLEASE HELP!! we farmers rely on those dans to get stuff stored up, and i think its rather unfair to just have everything automatically go to the last dan, so we cant store any up from bonuses. im sure its just a new glitch, but its a frustrating one. thanks for the help mods and devs, for all the hard work that you put into this for us. we really do appreciate you
Hi Jeannine,
I am sorry, but the perfume factory has had the belts for at least a month as no new belts were released this time except for the new items added. There isn't any way for us to restore any belts back to you to let you get them again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 09:32 AM

thanks taz for letting me know, but what doesnt make sense is earlier in the week there were no belts. i made a suggestion to have them released.
Old Jun 04 2016, 03:48 PM

Why do I suddenly have an olive oil shortage when there are no new facilities that require it? I added another oil factory and that didn't even begin to make a dent in the problem. Just wondering if we have a glitch somewhere?
Old Jun 04 2016, 04:51 PM

Default thank you window freezing up

I accepted thank you's when I got online just fine. I bring back up Farm Town and click on the contest cube. It displays partial info in the Thank You window and where it says Main Action can't be clicked on. It gives me the pointed finger on the Red X however clicking it does nothing. It freezes in place and all I can do is hit Play to reload. Here is pic of what it is showing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg -68 Farm Town on Facebook.jpg (13.1 KB, 13 views)
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I accepted thank you's when I got online just fine. I bring back up Farm Town and click on the contest cube. It displays partial info in the Thank You window and where it says Main Action can't be clicked on. It gives me the pointed finger on the Red X however clicking it does nothing. It freezes in place and all I can do is hit Play to reload. Here is pic of what it is showing.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Just did that again and still freezes when I hit the contest cube
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Just did that again and still freezes when I hit the contest cube
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Try clearing your browser cache then. I just tried mine and it worked fine for accepting the thanks and going on.
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Try clearing your browser cache then. I just tried mine and it worked fine for accepting the thanks and going on.
I have cleared all my browser's history/cache and also tried another browser and it still freezes where all I can do is reload Farm Town.

Mine did fine initially too in accepting. Then I left Farm Town and when I came back and was going to fill the contest items, hit the cube and then was frozen.
Old Jun 04 2016, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have cleared all my browser's history/cache and also tried another browser and it still freezes where all I can do is reload Farm Town.

Mine did fine initially too in accepting. Then I left Farm Town and when I came back and was going to fill the contest items, hit the cube and then was frozen.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Please contact Support as I am not sure why this is happening to you. One moderator said hers hesitated for a second but went ahead and worked. We have tried it and no hesitation. I am not sure why yours is hung up.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 04 2016, 10:48 PM

Default unable to work facilities

more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..

you can imagine with the number of factory postings (thank you NCC) how frustrating this becomes.. i love the game overall and hope this can be fixed.. if we are doing something on our end to cause this to happen, please let me know.. because of this situation i have all but given up on being competitive in the NCC and feel bad not being able to help my neighbors improve their scores.. thank you..
Closed Thread