Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 01 2011, 11:44 AM

i'm gonna tell all my neighbors not to get any credits.this way..
Old Jul 01 2011, 12:49 PM

Edited because I see the system has changed. Hope you get your missing money, you are not the only one having problems from what I can see
Old Jul 01 2011, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
this am i purchased $30.00 worth of credits to use on my farm..got all but 18 of them and now fb wants me to spend another $8 to get more to use the 18 i have left..that is illegal..this is not acceptable..besides i had to make 3 purchases to do the $30..other wise i had to spend $50..this is a crock...i'm hoppin mad about this...i tried to go to fb and complain to them but of course there is no way to get anything to them...u could send them this so they know they have my money and i should either get it back or b able to use it where i want..
Those 18 credits are too few to get another "batch" of Farm Cash. However they will still be there the next time you want to buy Farm Cash. If instead of going to Facebook directly and ordering credits you go through the Earn Farm Cash and Coins. Select the amount of Farm Cash you want, then check the box in the green area below and click on Pay with Credits. Your credits will be listed there along with the dollar amount you need to buy in addition to buy the amount of FC you are wanting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
facebook has the offers now. if you hit get info then hit contune it will bring you to page that says more payment option then near the bottum it says earn credits
Thanks.However..it does not reward fc like before,but fb credits.1 credit =.10cents.I forsee ALOT of people getting upset about this,as to get even 1 fc means completing multiple things to get the credits that then must be converted to fc,and any remainder will just be stuck in limbo till the next purchase/free offer is made.
I said this way back when the question of FB credits first came about,and it needs saying again.Slashkey needs to sell the FC outside of FB,just like Farmville does using its .com site,neatly going around FB.This is nothing more than FB reaching its hands into game developers pockets..and ours.
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:24 PM

you do have to think one of reason the games get players is because of facebook and myspace.i do not want to be going to another web site just to play my game i like it the way it is. it will work out it always does.
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Max..I agree that having a completely different site for everyone to play is not a good idea.That means more servers,more cost.I am saying they need another site,away from FB to go around the FB credits.I am willing to bet my next 5 wheat harvest that this will cost games more money due to the fact so many do not trust FB and the lack of security.(either real or imagined..it equals same result)They could either link something from this forum,or look at Zynga's sneaky deal with FB to circumvent buying the credits.
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:38 PM

but so did super rewards have sec issues anytime you buy something on line there is risk and at the end you never got the fc for doing the offers so hopefuly we will with facebook we just have to give then a change. also people will get used to it. if i have to go to another site to play i will probably stop playing just like i did many other games and i am not the only one
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
but so did super rewards have sec issues anytime you buy something on line there is risk and at the end you never got the fc for doing the offers so hopefuly we will with facebook we just have to give then a change. also people will get used to it. if i have to go to another site to play i will probably stop playing just like i did many other games and i am not the only one
A security issue is giving FB your paypal login and password,not getting your fc for a completed survey or what not is no where close to being the same.

I did NOT suggest PLAYING on another site..but using either this forum,or another slashkey site,linked from here,to buy the farmcash.I am sorry if that was not clear,but I also do not think people will get "used to" giving out their account information on a completely unsecure site like FB.The fact that FB keeps you login and password for your paypal account does not inspire warm fuzzies for me knowing how many people randomly click on things that give away their account details.
Old Jul 01 2011, 04:47 PM

Now I get a email I will not get anymore replies unless I come back here. I think Farm Town/Facebook/Slashkey just don't want me to have those $'s. So I give up.
Old Jul 01 2011, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl_granny View Post
Now I get a email I will not get anymore replies unless I come back here. I think Farm Town/Facebook/Slashkey just don't want me to have those $'s. So I give up.
That is a forum thing. If you post in a forum thread like here then you are automatically "subscribed" to this thread. That means if someone replies after you to this thread then you get an email. If you do not repost in this thread after that then you will not get any more emails to let you know that someone has replied after you. This is a way to limit how many emails you get about your post.
This is a forum generated thing and has nothing to do with Farm Town Facebook or Slashkey and none of them sent it.
If you do not want to see all those emails then you can change your settings in the User CP up top of forum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.