Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2012, 09:56 PM

The way it was before with the overfilling facilities didn't do what you wanted either. It still took the same amount of time for each product - 15 (or 7) days for 100%, not necessarily 15 days to empty.
Old Jan 08 2012, 10:24 AM

Now I'm thoroughly confused. Is there different behavior if you fill a facility vs not? The new way makes more sense vs overfilling, but if you don't fill the facility it still seems to work the old way. I was experimenting on a facility I don't use much - olive oil - which I have at yellow belt. I hit +30 four times, used 120 of my olives, and wound up with 1220 olive oil pending. Raul's post seems to indicate that I should have used 118 of my olives to get 1200 olive oil pending.

ETA: So I decided to check by filling coconut oil from empty. This time it just flat out lied. It only filled to 100% and flashed 1 bonus product, but still used 360 coconuts.

Last edited by spartan7886; Jan 08 2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old Jan 08 2012, 02:44 PM

Seem to be a lot timeout issues today, anybody else having any?
Old Jan 08 2012, 03:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK - I know I'm not supposed to ***** & complain in this thread, but.....I do love the "Dans" thing. However, is there any way to allow them to be placed into the background somewhere? My problem is, each & every "Dan" I receive cause me to have to respond to it (yes, I want to "share" them with others so that we all can reap the rewards). As soon as I respond to it, I have to "restart" (i.e., hhit the "play" button) my farm - naturally, that means that I have to re-commence whatever activity I was doing. If they could be sent to the background or made to go "idle" until I'm ready to deal with them that would be better. I'm running IE9 & Windows 7 - I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem I'm having...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2012, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - I know I'm not supposed to ***** & complain in this thread, but.....I do love the "Dans" thing. However, is there any way to allow them to be placed into the background somewhere? My problem is, each & every "Dan" I receive cause me to have to respond to it (yes, I want to "share" them with others so that we all can reap the rewards). As soon as I respond to it, I have to "restart" (i.e., hhit the "play" button) my farm - naturally, that means that I have to re-commence whatever activity I was doing. If they could be sent to the background or made to go "idle" until I'm ready to deal with them that would be better. I'm running IE9 & Windows 7 - I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the problem I'm having...
I haven't ever had to restart after sharing a belt bonus. What happens that makes you have to restart? Have you tried clearing your cache or tried another browser to see if the same thing happens in it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2012, 05:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
...Have you tried clearing your cache or tried another browser to see if the same thing happens in it?
Yup -- been there, done that.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2012, 06:32 PM

My only complaint about the facility belts is that when I have worked my facilities they start popping up and if I go to work someone else's facilities it makes it difficult cause the dan notifications and the facilities work request are fighting for the screen. Solution is to wait till their done, but then I miss out on getting top goodies.
Old Jan 08 2012, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
Now I'm thoroughly confused. Is there different behavior if you fill a facility vs not? The new way makes more sense vs overfilling, but if you don't fill the facility it still seems to work the old way. I was experimenting on a facility I don't use much - olive oil - which I have at yellow belt. I hit +30 four times, used 120 of my olives, and wound up with 1220 olive oil pending. Raul's post seems to indicate that I should have used 118 of my olives to get 1200 olive oil pending.

ETA: So I decided to check by filling coconut oil from empty. This time it just flat out lied. It only filled to 100% and flashed 1 bonus product, but still used 360 coconuts.
After reading your post I looked at my olive oil did the math fully loaded it and it took 351 olives out of storage (it started 351playing batches) problem I should have recived some free batches but didn't. Well just to see what would happen I reloaded the game then looked at storage and I had gotten some olives back and it was roughly the amount for the free batches I should have gotten. So it looks like we are getting the free batches but right now need to reload the game to get the ingredients back. I am sure the devs will fix that asap.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 09 2012, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul, please think about the production belts if you are going to release more of them later. The amounts to reach each belt for this group have been way to low. Tonight I had at least 30 belts pop up and you can only use 5 of them. They simply come too fast because the number of batches for each belt/dan is just to low.
I think part of the problem with them continuing as a you are trying to load the facilities and even beyond while you are trying to do other things on your own or someone elses happens because of the shear quantity of belts popping up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2012, 05:25 PM

i have seen 105.3% in some of mine!! not that specific number...but u get the idea!! rumor has it...LOL...that we will b getting more farms soon...what about levels etc....
Closed Thread