Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2011, 09:29 AM

With all the products that require salt I think it's ridiculous that we can't mine our own salt. Why should we waste all our gifts on salt?? Please change this.
Old Jul 16 2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
....... That said ....

I went to fill factories this morning and I was THRILLED. In the upper right hand corner there is now a start all button so the entire facility is filled with one click. The truck also has an order all button at the top. I also appreciate the fact that you can still do them individually for those facilities where we don't make everything. (example: I don't make just ham and cheese sandwiches because I run out of bread even with 2 bakeries). So it is nice to see part of our complaints listened to.
YAY!! I was VERY happy to see that ONE-CLICK option too! Such a timesaver. This game gets better every day!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jul 16 2011, 11:46 AM
Account Not Linked

i don't hv this Start All Button... where is it? do i hv to buy a tool for it to show up???

eta:

nevermind...i see it now. it's on the ones with the DriveThrus (or Tables/Chairs)
Old Jul 16 2011, 12:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the Store All for each product in a facility, they will also enable a Store All button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the facility manager soon.

- You can now use the Water Sprinkler again in your friends farms

- Farm selection when hiring people is maintained during current game session

Thank you all so very much!! This is why Farm Town is the BEST game!
I sure missed having the Water Sprinkler when I was hired. It seems to me only a couple of us mentioned it but you listened and fixed it.
I have a feeling Store All is a typo and it was meant to read Start All, but I am very thankful for this button as well. I especially love the Order All button on the trucks. It really saves time since I own 7 of them!

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Last edited by Original Tee; Jul 16 2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: clarifying
Old Jul 16 2011, 12:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

- When you buy tools that enable the Store All for each product in a facility, they will also enable a Store All button at the top on each facility to start all productions in one click. It will start products one by one in order of appearance, when it gets to the last product it starts the first product again, continuing until there is no more ingredients available or the capacity is reached. This button will be added to the facility manager soon.

- You can now use the Water Sprinkler again in your friends farms

- Farm selection when hiring people is maintained during current game session

--Raul
Yippee thanks Raul
Old Jul 16 2011, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
While I agree with most everyone I have read, different tools to fill all in facilities is a bit greedy. I also do not understand why the pool bar isn't included like the coffee and tea shop is. It is a restaurant for all intents and purposes. I'd very much like to see that fixed. That said ....

I went to fill factories this morning and I was THRILLED. In the upper right hand corner there is now a start all button so the entire facility is filled with one click. The truck also has an order all button at the top. I also appreciate the fact that you can still do them individually for those facilities where we don't make everything. (example: I don't make just ham and cheese sandwiches because I run out of bread even with 2 bakeries). So it is nice to see part of our complaints listened to.
I have 2 bakeries that I fill all the time and a third in storage for when I need it. This is what I do when I run low on bread. I will keep the bread running all the time even if I am not loading the other facilities I will go in and max out my bread after I post facilities and they are worked. I will also ask my sister and a couple of friends to work the bakery for me so I can get some bread produced faster. A few times of doing this lets me get the bread built back up to where I am not running short on bread. One more thing it takes 4,230 breads to max out bread stuff 3 bakeries will get you 4,050 so if you get another one and ask a few friends to work them on off posting days for your other facilities you can build your bread stock up an put one of the bakeries in storage for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
Thank you all so very much!! This is why Farm Town is the BEST game!
I sure missed having the Water Sprinkler when I was hired. It seems to me only a couple of us mentioned it but you listened and fixed it.
I have a feeling Store All is a typo and it was meant to read Start All, but I am very thankful for this button as well. I especially love the Order All button on the trucks. It really saves time since I own 7 of them!
I'm looking forward to seeing how the hiring selection remaining through the game session goes. Does it mean that if I go back to my farm then to my friend's farm again I can still work? I'm also wondering if it is for the hiring person's game session or the hired person's game session. Meaning does it work even if my friend has logged off? If it's for the hired person's game session it would really help with those crops that are 99% when my friend needs to log off.

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
I think what Raul means by the game remembers your farm selection when hiring people is that the game will remember which farms you checked so if you have to hire someone else you do not have to check the farms again. It does this with the hire options when hiring people you can click on one person and choose harvest plow then click on someone else and harvest plow is still checked if it is in the same session.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 16 2011, 04:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I think what Raul means by the game remembers your farm selection when hiring people is that the game will remember which farms you checked so if you have to hire someone else you do not have to check the farms again. It does this with the hire options when hiring people you can click on one person and choose harvest plow then click on someone else and harvest plow is still checked if it is in the same session.
Well, I may have read into it - call it wishful thinking - but it already did what you describe for me so I don't know why that was an update.

Note: I deleted that confusion from my post.

Last edited by Original Tee; Jul 16 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old Jul 16 2011, 05:39 PM

Hello,

I do not understand the new START ALL. It worked on one bakery and not on the other I have.
Old Jul 16 2011, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
Hello,

I do not understand the new START ALL. It worked on one bakery and not on the other I have.
It only fills if you have enough ingredients. Were you possibly out of flour?
Old Jul 16 2011, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
Hello,

What happened when you clicked on it in the second bakery? I tried it on my two and both worked fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread