Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 27 2011, 10:59 AM
Account Not Linked

People really do take this game TOO seriously. I mean, it's really just a silly harmless game designed to keep people entertained. It has no bearing on real life.

The only thing worth getting mad about is the Farm Cash and tool issues because that involves real money. Otherwise, who cares about silly stuff like hiring practices?
Old Mar 27 2011, 12:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It has bearing on real life IMO. People act a certain way in a game they more than likely act the same way in real life. I have high standards in real life im going to hold others to that same standard in the games i play. Sure its just a game but so is football and i dont think too many ppl would be to happy to see the quarterback just hand the ball to opposing team with a smile and a "hey its just a game" remark.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2011, 06:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Hire Multiple

Glad we finally have an option for it but I think the way its set up right now puts those trying to hire for multiple jobs at a disadvantage. If someone in the market place says they are willing to do all jobs, and I attempt to hire them for all of them, there is a good chance that I will lose them to a person only hiring for one job. The person hiring them for one job has 2 clicks to send their request, while I've got a minimum of 5 (if I am only hiring for 2 jobs).

I havent been able to hire directly from the market place for multiple yet. The only way I can get them is to hire them for 1 thing and then rehire them once we get to my farm, which defeats the purpose of having the hire for multiple option anyways.

My suggestion is to make the choose which jobs to hire for screen optional. If we turn it off than we understand that the person we hire using the hire multiple option will be able to do any work on our farm. OR you could allow us to have a default. So that when clicking hire multiple, we are always hiring for the same jobs. And dont have to choose which jobs to hire for every time we reload the game and enter the market to hire.
Old Apr 21 2011, 02:02 AM
Account Not Linked

the part about the hire multiple that I don't like, is if you are hired for one thing at a time, you don't have to wait for your avatar to walk all over, once you are done clicking you can be rehired and the work is done, if you are hired for multiple, you can't start the next job until the avatar is done... and the avatar moves WAY TOO SLOW-
Old Apr 21 2011, 03:17 AM
Account Not Linked

I put a suggestion on the UI post for allowing anyone to refresh the current farm by clicking that farm on the diamond or some button for workers. It would really help a lot.
Old Apr 21 2011, 04:20 AM
Account Not Linked

When you first get into the market, pick anyone - go through the option of hiring multiple. Once you've selected everything you want, cancel the hire.

Your options will stay.

Next time that trip to the market, you hire someone for multiple - your previous choices will still be set.
Old Apr 21 2011, 08:25 PM

still would have like a hire for all jobs option instead of trying to select individual jobs.
Old Apr 21 2011, 08:49 PM

Default Hiring Multiple

Can someone explain to me how the Hire Multiple option works? Can I not hire a person to plow multiple farms with one selection?
Old Apr 21 2011, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirgon View Post
Can someone explain to me how the Hire Multiple option works? Can I not hire a person to plow multiple farms with one selection?
Not yet. Currently you can hire them to do multiple jobs on one farm only.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2011, 02:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my gripe is that only a small percentage of ppl know about this ability. Not everyone reads forums or scrolls through all of the hiring options.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20