Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2014, 12:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sal Fantasia Send a message via MSN to Sal Fantasia
Default Problems???

I keep reading about all the problems everyone is having but for some reason I am not experiencing any of them.

My farm loads on server WF40 and I have no problems with the Chrome Browser. Maybe it'e because of the way I play this game. The only layering I do is with my fields, and I only layer them 1 x 3. Whenever I get an invitation to work someone's facilities I notice that fields that have been layered 3 x 3 take a long time to load. Also I do not stack ANYTHING on my fields. no trees, no flowers, no buildings, nothing. One of the things I do several times a day is clear my browser history and clear my farm cache by using the "clear_memcached". The only problem I am experiencing is that when my farm loads the window at the bottom doesn't open on my neighbors, of which I Have 101, but a click on the CHAT button to the left corrects that.

I am still using my Windows XP Home computer and I have never had any problems and I am at level 550 and I have 251,078,912 Experience Points and my Diversification Rank is 133,129. So I guess I must be doing something right.

I must commend the developers on their achievements and I thank them and the moderators for all their help.

MY FARMS

FACILITY GUIDE
Old Jul 08 2014, 02:56 PM

Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that excessive amounts of crops and products in storage, meaning in excess of 100 Million of a single product can cause your game to malfunction. We would like to know if anyone has over 100 Million of anything in storage at all, even if your game is working properly.

Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 08 2014, 03:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sal Fantasia Send a message via MSN to Sal Fantasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that excessive amounts of crops and products in storage, meaning in excess of 100 Million of a single product can cause your game to malfunction. We would like to know if anyone has over 100 Million of anything in storage at all, even if your game is working properly.

Thankyou
That's a good point. I keep an inventory work sheet on all products I need to fill all my facilities to 100% capacity and on a regular basis I go through and sell off ingredients that show more than 25 times the required amounts for a full run. When I did this yesterday I acquired over 5 billion coin. Also in answer to your question the most of any one singel item has been 23 million and that is for the "Hook Sets".

MY FARMS

FACILITY GUIDE
Old Jul 08 2014, 04:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I have over 1 million in some products.had to think how many zero's comes after the 1,I CONFESS TO BEING DENSE AT TIMES
Old Jul 08 2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Fantasia View Post
That's a good point. I keep an inventory work sheet on all products I need to fill all my facilities to 100% capacity and on a regular basis I go through and sell off ingredients that show more than 25 times the required amounts for a full run. When I did this yesterday I acquired over 5 billion coin. Also in answer to your question the most of any one singel item has been 23 million and that is for the "Hook Sets".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I have over 1 million in some products.had to think how many zero's comes after the 1,I CONFESS TO BEING DENSE AT TIMES
You're pretty much fine with those amounts we just want to make sure about anyone with excessive amounts

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 08 2014, 05:15 PM

I have just checked and I DO have up to 400 million coins worth of many products! I had no idea I did because usually I have just gone with the raw number of products as units instead of even looking at the coins they are worth. I sell half the products of which I have 100,000 or more every couple months in order to buy real estate.

I have not had any problems in between though. Maybe it is because I do not allow the number of the products themselves to climb as high.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 08 2014, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have just checked and I DO have up to 400 million coins worth of many products! I had no idea I did because usually I have just gone with the raw number of products as units instead of even looking at the coins they are worth. I sell half the products of which I have 100,000 or more every couple months in order to buy real estate.

I have not had any problems in between though. Maybe it is because I do not allow the number of the products themselves to climb as high.
Not the coin value. We are looking for those who have over 100 million of an item. Those are the ones that may be experiencing problems with their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2014, 06:24 PM

I have a neighbor with lots and lots of trees...

1,390,169 avacados
1,722,845 ebony logs

and many others with quantities between 300,00 and 900,000

no slowness noted, but perhaps time to sell some stuff.
Old Jul 09 2014, 08:03 AM

Nothing as much as 100 million. Iron Ore is the product of which I have the most in storage. It is only at 13.6 million.
Old Jul 09 2014, 08:04 AM

Thanks for the new levels, Devs. Much appreciated!
Closed Thread