Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2013, 09:54 AM

is it just me or is our farm town store behind the time than other stores around the world, think about we still have christmas stuff and no vailtime stuff. so pls can we lost the christmas tab for valitime stuff same the gift section so pls can you help our farm town store and gift section.. thank concerned citizen of framtown for many years
Old Jan 05 2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
3. Yesterday, a belt bonus just never popped up after producing. I know it should have cos I checked the number (84) needed to reach the next level and then checked the number (97) I could produce with the "all" click. I didn't have a crop belt to post so I selected a product to post instead, that's how I know exactly what I did and the result. I've heard about neigh's pop-ups being late by hours recently too.
The 97 includes the extras from the belt you're currently on. The 84 does not. 97/84=1.15, so if you're black belt or higher, you'll probably get it the next time you load.
Old Jan 05 2013, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the update.
Would love to see a tool to collect all of the animal buildings in one click.
17 farms x 5 buildings each = lots of clicks
Old Jan 05 2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is it just me or is our farm town store behind the time than other stores around the world, think about we still have christmas stuff and no vailtime stuff. so pls can we lost the christmas tab for valitime stuff same the gift section so pls can you help our farm town store and gift section.. thank concerned citizen of framtown for many years

It's a little to early for me for Valentines stuff but I do agree to get rid of the Christmas stuff not necessarily in the store but at lease on the gift page. Valentines more mid January would be good. Thank you....another concerned citizen of Farmtown for many years.
Old Jan 06 2013, 12:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiS. View Post
Thanks for the update.
Would love to see a tool to collect all of the animal buildings in one click.
17 farms x 5 buildings each = lots of clicks
oh no!!! that is not a good idea for those of us who have quest farms with the animal barns on them...I never harvest those until needed for a quest...lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 06 2013, 09:07 AM

In my Chinese Buffet Service Facility, I have stuff showing up that is done, but there is nothing there. I clear out the facility, and when I reload the game, it's still there. Can someone look into this for me. Thanks.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Jan 06 2013, 09:51 AM

Default #18 farm

I just worked for someone who had 18 farms. How is that possible?
Old Jan 06 2013, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
In my Chinese Buffet Service Facility, I have stuff showing up that is done, but there is nothing there. I clear out the facility, and when I reload the game, it's still there. Can someone look into this for me. Thanks.
Are you using the Store All or the Cash Out before looking? The China Buffet is a service facility which you would have to use the Cash Out to unload it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaridder View Post
I just worked for someone who had 18 farms. How is that possible?
There are only 17 farms. You might want to recount.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Jan 06 2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you using the Store All or the Cash Out before looking? The China Buffet is a service facility which you would have to use the Cash Out to unload it.
Taz, this is a problem I have brought up in the past. I'd bet FarmCash the products in question are not facility produced, but are either Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice. The workaround is to make sure you also clear a facility-produced item. The downside is that if you watch your coins carefully, you actually get no additional coins for the Watermelon, Mushroom, or Rice.
Closed Thread