Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Oh please don't use those delicious escargots as bait... I love escargots and if they come in the shell and you have to use those little tongs to bring them out is heaven and then some french bread and you are set for life...
I agree 100%. Didn't mean to upset you by abusing the delectable little critters!!! (And don't forget the glass of white wine!) Tonite's supper is mussels in a butter/garlic broth with a small baguette and that wine.
Old Sep 03 2012, 09:56 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I stand corrected Grammy Snowbird. I should have googled before I posted. You are right. And now that you have said it I do remember having snails in my fish tanks when I had them. Thanks for correcting me.

Now I too wonder why they aren't in the fish farms.
I wish we could celebrate with a large platter of the little darlings between us!!!
Old Sep 03 2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

Yes they are aware of it. The only thing you can do at the moment while we wait for a fix is to reselect the filter you chose and then they will revert back.
I have to laugh about this .... I always try to read thru the thread before I post a question or problem, but I guess I am one of the minority !! The seeds disappearing must have been posted 100 times in this thread - HA HA HA HA !!! You are alot more patient than I would be, answering the same thing over and over and over ..... Maybe you could re-name the thread to "THE DEVELOPERS ARE AWARE OF: " lol !!!
Old Sep 03 2012, 10:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
I love this game

But I was wondering how can we tell [from the 'send gifts' page] which of our neighbors no longer play the game? Would be nice to know so we don't waste time sending them gifts if they no longer are playing.
I know that 'we' are supposed to un-friend everyone when we 'quit', but lots of people don't. And then there are those people, who are just 'on vacation' for a few weeks or a bit longer, so we don't want to lose them.
So what to do?
When you are sending gifts, one of the options is to use the Farmtown Farmer Lists, then select Farmers Helping Me from the drop down list. That will ensure that you only give gifts to those who are actively playing (though you might miss a few who play but don't send you gifts).
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2012, 10:40 AM

Well, I guess the best solution to the whole train issue is to have friends that are going to do things the same way you are. If you aren't going to do the trains (like me), start getting more neighbors who also are not going to use trains. I don't need any of the products that come from the trains and I can't justify spending a ridiculous amount of farm cash just to work neighbors farms in a few less clicks. And since I don't actually know any of my friends on facebook personally (I use facebook ONLY for farmtown), this won't be a problem for me. Over time, I will weed out the "rich" people and start playing with the "poor" people. This is just another way to have a economic class war.....another life lesson to be learned.
Old Sep 03 2012, 10:50 AM

Two issues, when I try to do a search in Forum, I get a message that the token is expired.
The other is that when I plant I always use "Harvest time". As of today, each time I sellect and plant a crop, it goes back to an original conformation and I have to reset to "harvest time".
Old Sep 03 2012, 11:54 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I agree 100%. Didn't mean to upset you by abusing the delectable little critters!!! (And don't forget the glass of white wine!) Tonite's supper is mussels in a butter/garlic broth with a small baguette and that wine.
Now you are tempting me to go to the store and get some of those mussels (I like clams) and scallops and make then with the butter/garlic sauce but instead of parsley I like chives on mine... Oh and yes the wine and the baguette... just like it I were in New Orleans.
Old Sep 03 2012, 11:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I wish we could celebrate with a large platter of the little darlings between us!!!
We can do it, Grammy is doing it tonight, I'm headed to the store to get mine, and you can do the same and then when we eat them tonight we can think of one another and compare tomorrow,
Old Sep 03 2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I have to laugh about this .... I always try to read thru the thread before I post a question or problem, but I guess I am one of the minority !! The seeds disappearing must have been posted 100 times in this thread - HA HA HA HA !!! You are alot more patient than I would be, answering the same thing over and over and over ..... Maybe you could re-name the thread to "THE DEVELOPERS ARE AWARE OF: " lol !!!
I am only replying to this because it appears that you are remarking on a message that was reply to me.

1. My message was not about seeds disappearing, it was about the sorting issue.
2. In the first part of my message I stated that I had read several other messages reporting similar issues just with selecting different sorting types. Although I had not seen a post from a mod stating it had been reported to the dev.
3. It's not nice to make fun of another's post.
Old Sep 03 2012, 12:32 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sal Fantasia Send a message via MSN to Sal Fantasia
Default Question on Cattle Car

The release states that the Cattle Car will bring Cows, Goats, Hes, Turkeys and Horses. My question is this: If our Animal sheds are filled to the maximum what will happen when the Cattle Car has completely finished dispatching?

Thank you

MY FARMS

FACILITY GUIDE
Closed Thread