Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2021, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prs227@sbcglobal.net View Post
I own both the Blk. Forklift & the Armored Truck, neither is currently working in my facilities. They both still show in my storage but I can only store product & cash-out per each individual farm. All other tools appear to be working fine at this time. My ID # is 1775424160. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Phyl
HI Phyl,
Please open the funnel filter and make sure it is set as in the picture.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2021, 03:00 AM

Well, changing my Facility filter to the setting shown in the picture is all fine & dandy and it does now allow me to store ALL products on all farms with one click and it does now allow me to cash-out all with one click BUT it now shows ALL animal bldg., all reg.facilities and all service facilities on the same page... I can no longer open the facility manager on any farm and see just the facilities on just that farm! Maybe this is the new norm, Or am I doing something wrong?? My ID #1775424160... Thx, Phyl
Old Feb 25 2021, 04:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prs227@sbcglobal.net View Post
Well, changing my Facility filter to the setting shown in the picture is all fine & dandy and it does now allow me to store ALL products on all farms with one click and it does now allow me to cash-out all with one click BUT it now shows ALL animal bldg., all reg.facilities and all service facilities on the same page... I can no longer open the facility manager on any farm and see just the facilities on just that farm! Maybe this is the new norm, Or am I doing something wrong?? My ID #1775424160... Thx, Phyl
Hi Phyl,

The way the funnel filter is set determines what you see in the Facility Manager. When you want see only the facilities on the farm that you are currently on, you change the Location back to Current Farm. If you don't want to see the Animal Buildings then you remove the check mark for that. Remember to click the green check mark when you make any changes to save them.

You'll need to change those back again the next time you want to use the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager to apply to all facilities and all animal buildings on all farms. If you would like to refresh your memory for what all the options are in the funnel filter are for, you will find those in the Game Guide Chapter 13 in the Facility Manager post.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 25 2021, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Early Girl

Can you confirm you have the funnel in the facility manager set this way?

Specially for the first setting, is it set to All Facilities, or to Active Facilities?

Thanks!

Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. Set to "All Facilities". "All Farms" "Regular Facilities ALL". "Service Facilities ALL". It is like this when I go to purchase facs. And, those new purchases show up within the manager - on the correct farm - but they are not selected. Thanks for the help :-)
Old Feb 25 2021, 06:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. Set to "All Facilities". "All Farms" "Regular Facilities ALL". "Service Facilities ALL". It is like this when I go to purchase facs. And, those new purchases show up within the manager - on the correct farm - but they are not selected. Thanks for the help :-)
Hi Early Girl,

marymarcel is not available at the moment, she did try doing that and wasn't able to reproduce it so may not have used the same method you are using to buy and place the facilities.

I can see you like to layer and place facilities off the edges of the farms, so I'm assuming you are using the purple hand to buy the facilities and place them there, would that be correct?

Do you have a farm that isn't layered with a clear space that you could try buying an placing a facility on without using the purple hand or putting it off the edge of the farm and see if it does the same thing with the check mark on that. Just trying to pin down how to reproduce it. It's ok if you don't want to try that on a layered farm as we are aware that not all layering methods are possible to do at this time.

Were there any facilities at all on those farms before you purchased more for them or none at all? If there were some on there and they were a specific type, which ones, for example just animal buildings or non-workable, regular, services, all coin or a combination of coin and Farm Cash facilities?

I have copied your posts over to the relevant closed thread for the devs to see, in the meantime.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 25 2021 at 06:50 AM.
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:17 AM

I cannot use the Harvest All button, Store All or Start All buttons in the facility manager. How do I fix this? Do others have this same problem? Is this where I report the problem?
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymccain2004 View Post
I cannot use the Harvest All button, Store All or Start All buttons in the facility manager. How do I fix this? Do others have this same problem? Is this where I report the problem?
Hi kymccain2004

What happens when you click on those buttons?

Please click in the facility manager and then click in the funnel. Be sure funnel is set the following way>

Old Feb 25 2021, 07:57 AM

Thank you! That fixed my problem!
Old Feb 25 2021, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymccain2004 View Post
Thank you! That fixed my problem!
You are very welcome kymccain
Old Feb 25 2021, 08:30 AM

Default oops message

I am getting the oops message on facilities n services that I have not done for days or longer

Closed Thread