Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hmm, the return gift option should still appear after you have exchanged, it does on mine.
Once you have exchanged the gift, wait for the page to load fully before accepting another gift and make sure your not double clicking the exchange button by mistake.
The "To send a gift back to your friend, click here!" option appears just under the picture of the gift you accepted and before the option to accept another gift.
Yeah I did try it again and it did work. Not sure what I was doing wrong before. Thanks for the tip.
Old Dec 31 2010, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver85 View Post
i hope we get soda factory and bottle factory in future
Funny I just posted that request in the suggestions forum under "new facilities"
This could also make use of the water tower as you can use the water tower to make tanks of water that would go into the soda factory. Could also use some of the juices in the juice factory to make certain flavor sodas....
we have cherry trees...could make a cherry cola....do we have lime trees? could make lemon-lime, orange.....ginger ale from the ginger root......where's my bottle of pepsi? im getting thirsty (just don't give us diet)
Old Dec 31 2010, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
Funny I just posted that request in the suggestions forum under "new facilities"
This could also make use of the water tower as you can use the water tower to make tanks of water that would go into the soda factory. Could also use some of the juices in the juice factory to make certain flavor sodas....
we have cherry trees...could make a cherry cola....do we have lime trees? could make lemon-lime, orange.....ginger ale from the ginger root......where's my bottle of pepsi? im getting thirsty (just don't give us diet)
That's a really great idea. love it
Old Dec 31 2010, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default where is the extended toolbox?

Help. There is information that it is easier to manage your facilities through the extended toolbox. WHERE IS THIS? I have no clue. thanks for helping
Old Dec 31 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtsmls View Post
Help. There is information that it is easier to manage your facilities through the extended toolbox. WHERE IS THIS? I have no clue. thanks for helping
It is the going to be the icon that looks kind of like the sugar factory. All the way to the left towards the bottom once you have your toolbox extension open.

Wintery Wonderland
Old Dec 31 2010, 08:24 PM

Love them all!!!! FarmTown is the best game ever... Keep up the good work and hope you all have a great 2011
Old Dec 31 2010, 11:49 PM

Has anyone said "thank you" for making the scroll bar on bakery, etc. stick down while we're working facilities. If not, thank you!! Makes it so much easier on those facilities with long lists. It has been a banner year for FarmTown.. thank you so much for all the innovations and interesting things to do!
Old Jan 01 2011, 04:39 AM

Default Just one thing

i love all the new updates but the only problem i have is i stay up waaaaaaay too late playing, how about a pharmaceutical facility where we could manufacture sleeping pills?
Old Jan 01 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Mom View Post
i love all the new updates but the only problem i have is i stay up waaaaaaay too late playing, how about a pharmaceutical facility where we could manufacture sleeping pills?
Instead, we have some of the best coffee you can grow on a flat surface. That will help you stay up and play more.
Old Jan 01 2011, 06:54 PM

Yes, really good idea but I hope they DO make it diet. I can't get enough sugar for all my facs as it is!
Closed Thread