Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2013, 11:52 PM

Default Ingredient Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marobu52 View Post
Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

The ones on individual facilities still work, btw.

I am using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows 7.

Tonight I tried IE 10 and Firefox 23. Got blank pages too. My husband uses XP and Firefox and he can see the info.
Old Aug 12 2013, 03:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: Erewhon (According to Samuel butler this is my country)
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile New Release

I have no complaints In fact a big vote of thanks to the developers for giving us hobbits and wizards. If only Lavender could be here to see the day! Also love the warrior and the lord and lady A thousand thank you's (oh maybe elves someday please)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 12 2013, 07:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new fence and wall factory requires 60 concrete blocks per day (for the concrete wall) to be filled to full capacity, but the construction materials facility only makes 36 per day. It really shouldn't require two feeder facilities to make a full run of a single product. Either the construction materials facility should make more concrete blocks per day, or the fence and wall factory should require fewer.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 12 2013, 08:39 AM

Hi All, my planner does not work, I have windows 7 and ie 10, thanks
Old Aug 12 2013, 09:33 AM

I love this game! I am 71 yrs old and have been playing since June 2009 and won't quit ever. I own 16 farms and every facility, which I keep full. The Devs and the Mods don't get enough credit for all they do for us. Not only is the game kept interesting, fun and exciting but what most people don't realize is what it takes to keep up with everything you create. My memory has improved greatly since playing...it had to! Just to remember where every facility is and when every crop is due to harvest is a big deal. I love waking up every morning with my coffee and FarmTown. I know there are other Seniors out there who feel the same way. Please keep up the good work and don't ever think you aren't appreciated...you definitely are!
Old Aug 12 2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I love this game! I am 71 yrs old and have been playing since June 2009 and won't quit ever. I own 16 farms and every facility, which I keep full. The Devs and the Mods don't get enough credit for all they do for us. Not only is the game kept interesting, fun and exciting but what most people don't realize is what it takes to keep up with everything you create. My memory has improved greatly since playing...it had to! Just to remember where every facility is and when every crop is due to harvest is a big deal. I love waking up every morning with my coffee and FarmTown. I know there are other Seniors out there who feel the same way. Please keep up the good work and don't ever think you aren't appreciated...you definitely are!

Well said.
Old Aug 12 2013, 10:53 AM

I have many problems on my farms....Manuer spreader doe not work,Waer sprinkler doesnt work, my harvests dont go to storage and hasnt for about as month or so. Over night my products all disappear. I have gone here and to suppor and no one will help. What am I supposed to do???I cant keep playing as it costs money and time. I am so disappointed. Thanks for nothing that is what always happens. EMW
Old Aug 12 2013, 10:53 AM

thanks for the turbo tools.., that's what i've been waiting for. the only other thing i really need is some way to get more leather. the truck doesn't produce any where near enough, even though it produces more of all the other things than i could ever use. i can't find any other way to get leather. as far as i can tell none of train cars get leather so i'm not tempted to buy them. am i missing something?
Old Aug 12 2013, 12:47 PM

Default Devs take Note

There are so many issues with the game at the moment, I will not try to list them, some1 pls read post from users of the game. 6 months plus issue with flowers still continue, so does any1 read or listen to us. Finally, I,m fed up with a certain person telling us to clear cache etc, we are not idiots.
Old Aug 12 2013, 12:58 PM

so are all the turbo tools out now for facilities and services??
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Closed Thread