Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Hi everyone. I can't seem to figure out the cooperative quests. How do I buy the products I need from friends/neighbors? People are selling me the products I put the yellow notes on. When I go to a neighbor's farm w/ the blue light on it says "you cannot buy this product because you don't have any cooperative requests needing it." So 1) how do I buy what I need and 2) how can I sell them items they need that I have.

Thanks for your help!!
Sure would be nice if we could have more neighbors, would have a greater chance of someone having the same or similar quests as me. So that way I could have a better chance of actually working the new quests.
Old Sep 28 2014, 09:24 PM

Not sure if this has already been answered . . . but say I put a sticky note on an item and no one sells it to me, but in the meantime, I see that item in a friend's quest that I could buy. Can I still buy it? Do I have to take the sticky note off to buy it - or is that even possible?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 28 2014, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Not sure if this has already been answered . . . but say I put a sticky note on an item and no one sells it to me, but in the meantime, I see that item in a friend's quest that I could buy. Can I still buy it? Do I have to take the sticky note off to buy it - or is that even possible?
Hi Susan,
Once you put the sticky note on you can't take it back off nor can you buy at that point. So be sure you want to place that sticky.
Edit: We have discovered since writing this that you can buy an item even if you have a sticky on as long as the item has not been sold to you, but don't think you can move a sticky once it is placed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 29 2014 at 12:12 AM.
Old Sep 29 2014, 12:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well can't get in FT, titles are there but screen is all green.. had a quest to finish, guess it will be tomorrow if its not too late...
Old Sep 29 2014, 01:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello LazyMare,

You can still sell products to your neighbors even after you have a check mark, you just can't
purchase from a quest that has expired.
Thanks Kitt, that reassures me that I'm doing the right thing by not doing the last step as soon as possible, but my main question was if it would be technically possible to add blue CQ dots to the friends in the My Neighbours Tab - am spending an inordinate ammount of time trawling through people with no CQ open in the hope of finding someone that either has something I need or that I can help out. Opening 80+ farms a day one at a time is not something that I can keep doing long-term.
Old Sep 29 2014, 04:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Would someone tell us what is the situation with Co-op Quests completed being added to the count in our Regular Quests? I know the developer's have been alerted but how does this help us when claiming our weekly FC. If the Co-op Quests are showing but not counting towards the total we will think we have more than we actually have.

It's a nice idea that they are being counted towards this total but I know this is unintentional. Are they suddenly going to be removed leaving many of us upset because we thought we had more quests completed than actually were?
Old Sep 29 2014, 05:00 AM

Right now I am not happy. I have got two identical quests - and neither can be completed because I cannot get the ingredients. If this carries on I shall not bother with them.
Old Sep 29 2014, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Once you put the sticky note on you can't take it back off nor can you buy at that point. So be sure you want to place that sticky.
Edit: We have discovered since writing this that you can buy an item even if you have a sticky on as long as the item has not been sold to you, but don't think you can move a sticky once it is placed.
Perfect, thanks. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 29 2014, 08:17 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Perfect, thanks. : )
you can remove a sticky after it as been placed click it and dump back at the top this must be done prior to buying the item or the sticker will disapear
Old Sep 29 2014, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Would someone tell us what is the situation with Co-op Quests completed being added to the count in our Regular Quests? I know the developer's have been alerted but how does this help us when claiming our weekly FC. If the Co-op Quests are showing but not counting towards the total we will think we have more than we actually have.

It's a nice idea that they are being counted towards this total but I know this is unintentional. Are they suddenly going to be removed leaving many of us upset because we thought we had more quests completed than actually were?
Hi Rozee,
Since it was the weekend then nothing has been done yet, but as you say this was unintentional. We don't know how they will handle this until Raul addresses it here. It is Monday so we should hear word about it today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread