Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2020, 09:12 AM

Default Problems with sending gifts

When I go to Sending Gifts - everything is fine EXCEPT that I can NOT click FARMERS LIST --- So I am unable to send any gifts to my neighbors etc. or to the ones that are helping me. I send gifts atleast twice a day and very upset that I can not use the Farmers List link. Please help me!!!! Thanks so much - Sharon
Old Oct 17 2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
When I go to Sending Gifts - everything is fine EXCEPT that I can NOT click FARMERS LIST --- So I am unable to send any gifts to my neighbors etc. or to the ones that are helping me. I send gifts atleast twice a day and very upset that I can not use the Farmers List link. Please help me!!!! Thanks so much - Sharon
Hi Shnookims

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

We are aware of the problem and we are all in the same boat.

Raul has posted the following in the New Release:

Known Issues:

- Problems with Train Boosting and Sending Gifts. Our research indicate that it's a Facebook issue, we have already placed a ticket with Facebook, waiting on resolution.

If you wish, you can use the Search Friends Manually list. Just be carefully as it shows all your friends not only the ones playing the game.

In case you have not already noticed, this problem is also affecting the trains, so you can unload and dispatch them but you cant send boost requests.

All we can do is to wait for Facebook to fix the problem.
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
The gift function has been Broken for 2 days now. I understand that it is a Facebook problem. Is there no way to get around Facebook ? I have been using the "search friends manually" button and finding some friends, BUT since I have more than 900 FB friends this is ridiculous since most are not FT players. That list also includes non FB friends that FB would like you to "hook up with". I understand the dilemma that we are in right now re the move away from Adobe flash. Can we not plan a move away from FB as well in the future. I am a long term player, have enjoyed the game and gotten friends to play as well. This issue seems to effect most FT players, and not just a few based on region. Quite a few posts actually show up on my FB timeline from individuals who are not my FB or FT friends regarding this problem and asking for help.
Hi ckpeer,
If they move away from Facebook, then you wouldn't have any neighbors to send gifts to or anyone to work your ships, trains or facilities. You would not have a job market to be able to hire workers, so you would have to do all your own work on your farms and no trade market to be able to buy and sell with other farmers.
I am sorry, but we have to wait for Facebook to fix this issue. The developers did open a ticket with Facebook so hopefully they will fix it soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2020, 09:37 PM

I can't seem to send gifts to my neighbors unless they send to me first. Also can't boost trains. Been happening for three days now.
Old Oct 17 2020, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
I can't seem to send gifts to my neighbors unless they send to me first. Also can't boost trains. Been happening for three days now.
Hi Grandm,
We are aware of the problem and we are all in the same boat.

Known Issues:

- Problems with Train Boosting and Sending Gifts. Our research indicate that it's a Facebook issue, we have already placed a ticket with Facebook, waiting on resolution.

If you wish, you can use the Search Friends Manually list. Just be carefully as it shows all your friends not only the ones playing the game.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Default gifting

I still cannot send gifts.. no matter what i do... please help?
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusadersforchrist View Post
I still cannot send gifts.. no matter what i do... please help?

Hi crusadersforchrist

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

We are aware of the problem when you try to use the Send Gifts tab and click in the Farmer List button. This problem is affecting all of us.

Known Issues:

In case you have not already noticed, this problem is also affecting the trains, so you can unload and dispatch them but you cant send boost requests.

Old Today, 11:45 AM

Default sending gifts

what is wrong with the sending gifts? i click on the send gifts and not a thing happens.. has not worked since the last update you guys did
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
what is wrong with the sending gifts? i click on the send gifts and not a thing happens.. has not worked since the last update you guys did
Hi jcloud,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gift problems. We do this to try to keep all posts organized by subject.

We are aware of the problem when you try to use the Send Gifts tab and click in the Farmer List button. This problem is affecting all of us.

Known Issues:

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift limit, gifting, gifts, how many gifts, missing gifts, no gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, return gifts, send gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, window narrows