Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 15 2017, 12:59 PM

I would like to have the eye open and closed option for the new extended tools...at least for the seeder please
Old Mar 18 2017, 10:44 AM

Please make the new extender tool not default when entering a farm. I get tired of having to switch to highlight to use my big harvest/plow and then back to extent to use my large flower/tree tools. Plus, folks I hire don't know the have an option to switch to my larger tool when the work my farm and use the small tool the entire time.
Old Mar 20 2017, 03:28 AM

Default Freezing Flowers

Any chance we could have a tool that would freeze flowers all at once instead of us having to do it one by one which is so time consuming. Also if you freeze flowers when you plant them will this stop them from growing?....thank you
Old Apr 07 2017, 01:23 PM

Please shade the background on machinery items/ships/trains in the store if we have already purchased them. Doesn't have to be really dark, but just so we don't have to go figure things out every time we look around at what we might want to purchase next. I get so frustrated every time I go to the store that I give up and go do something else. I don't want to duplicate purchases, but you aren't making it very easy.....thank you.
Old Apr 08 2017, 01:36 PM

Default freestyle editor tool

i am using the green hand to build up a farm of overlapped ponds but it is really slow having to buy a few ponds then reposition them, would it be possible to bring in a feature where by if we have the green hand we can click on buy multiple and overlap the ponds straight away without the need to buy them first then move them, this would speed the process up a lot, thank you
Old Apr 19 2017, 05:01 AM

Default Mobile Lookout Tower

Here are my suggestions for this tool:

1. To enter the tool you have to select the "Show Names" link then select another link (Show Work Info) at the bottom of the Names window - Suggestion: Place another selection box below "Show Names" in the farm grid with "Show Work Info" and tie it to those who have the tool.

Last edited by RBerard; Sep 22 2017 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Add a suggestion
Old Apr 19 2017, 10:05 AM

We need a mega tool that will work all our neighbors factories and service facilities in one batch and quit all this "I just worked xx number of factories" and then it moves on to another farm. It should just do EVERYTHING it needs to do, and do it quickly. As much as I love not having to click on each factory now that I have 2 trains, it is still really time consuming to work neighbors farms, which is what I was hoping to avoid with the trains. And those trains were ridiculously expensive, so this mega tool SHOULD be free or VERY LOW farm cash. Enough with raking us over the coals. You've taken advantage of your power base way too long - give us something really good that makes a real difference.....
Old May 08 2017, 08:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I would love to have a tool that would automatically process the ships coming to my port. Right now I'm not doing ships because I only play a couple of times a day and I got tired of neighbors sending me msgs that their ship was in my port, or worse, that their ship would be in my port soon so please keep an eye out for it. Please create a Port Supervisor who works while I am away. Thanks!!
Old May 14 2017, 09:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

we need a pup trailer for the semi, so we can get more meat for the cafe's, cant keep enough meat and i have 32 semis on all my farms
Old May 14 2017, 07:02 PM

We definately need a new glove that can buy and layer lakes at the same time. Maybe a 24x24 tool and this would sure speed up layering of lakes.