Old May 06 2012, 09:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad Shadow View Post
Sorry.. how can it be 'free to play' when you pay 'real' money on it ?
Or am I missing a link.....
My granddaughter has a farmtown farm that she started when she joined facebook, but she didn't play it for long. She lets me play on her farm when I want and I only play using the free or coin items. The max tools are the 3x and it is a killer when one is use to the power tools as I call the FC ones. Any levels I get and earn FC for are used to buy grandpa FC items, what ever they are.

So you can play for free and spend no money on having fun. Granted it is not as much fun and a lot more work that way but is can be done for free.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 06 2012, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Floor Level items support: This feature should fix the "sinking" items in the paths and roads. You should now be able to put any items over any paths (including train interceptions) and it should display correctly.

Thanks for this! Look forward to being able to put things where I plan rather than working around this items popping up to the top!
Old May 06 2012, 12:10 PM

I finally got farm cash after clearing my cache, again, and then restarting my computer immediately afterward. Hope this works for anyone else who still can't get FC. The last 2 releases are wonderful but I must join in with others on the dirt path fix. Its just got to be put back the way it was for design purposes. Thank you!
Old May 06 2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhiingan View Post
Farm town was once a "game" that everyone could afford to play. Now, it appears to have become an "investment". The cost of expansions has risen again. Is it really that necessary to exclude those that cannot afford the investment for the sake of the developers making mega bucks? Seems that many are becoming discouraged and leaving this site. Maybe time to re-evaluate what the purpose really is, especially if the game all of a sudden becomes defunked. Where is our investment going then?

Just some thoughts. Hopefully someone will ponder.
Every time we get an update there is a huge debate about whether or not charging real money for things is fair. I don't care who you are, surely you are spending some money for something that gives you pleasure...even if it's a candy bar that you like. We all have our priorities...what gives you pleasure may not be what someone else likes. For me, it's spending a bit of money on my favorite game...Farmtown. I am thinking some of the complainers wouldn't be happy no matter what this game offered.
Old May 06 2012, 01:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW54956 View Post
have emptyied by cache and still no luck. Is anyone else having problems with this?
I keep getting the "plug-in failure" more often since 3 days ago that I did before. I have taken off flash, downloaded again and still the same, so I guess its the game.
My avatar is crazy. 2 days ago I harvested my farms, then when the new seeds came in I planted just 5 farms not bothering to look at the others because I had harvested and plowed, well today I found that the soybeans which I had harvested were there and they had gone bad, even with the irrigation thing... guess this update was just too fast and still has glitches...
Old May 06 2012, 02:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
You can overstock your storage that you have and put as many in as you want so I don't see a problem.
They can't please all but I have read someone does not like the look of the trains....well, I for one like old timey things and don't mind them at all. Thanks Devs for all the hard work you put in to make things more fun for us.
Why don't you buy more dairy, horse, hen and llama/sheep barns, that is what I did. I have one of each on almost every farm, they are coin items and you can put 100 of each in each barn... I see storage as a no brainer....
Old May 06 2012, 02:07 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT View Post
I keep getting an error message when I try to buy FARM CASH.
I'm on a Mac.I've emptied my cache. I switched from Safari to Firefox but I still get an error message.
Thanks,
Linda
Linda I had the same problem yesterday, I am also on IMac, but kept trying and trying and finally got the site to come up... it is not FT it is FB, so keep trying, eventually the window to buy the cash will come up. Good luck!!
Old May 06 2012, 02:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Same here. On a Mac, can't buy Farm Cash for the new stuff. I've been trying with Firefox.
I did it with Safari, another thing i did was reset Safari, but be VERY CAREFUL that you mark out where it says about keeping your passwords and stuff if not you loose it all... all your stored passwords and id...
Old May 06 2012, 02:17 PM

Default I would love to buy these new facilities!

I would love to buy these new facilities and expand my Farms 1-5. Unfortunately I have spent two days trying to buy Farm Cash so that I could do just that!!!!! It won't go to the Pay Pal page to complete the sale. I am extremely frustrated and about to tell FT where it can go! If people can't buy FC, then why bring out items that you can only buy with FC , and expansion that costs billions if FC not used?

I can't begin to explain how frustrated and mad I am without using lots of inappropriate language, so I'm done. Sent a note to Slashkey yesterday, but no response. I just want to yell at someone!

Oh...and I did clear my cache!
Old May 06 2012, 02:18 PM

Thankyou for the latest upgrade, another good upgrade, when i think back to how the game used to have only 1farm with 34 levels, no tools, facs etc i think its amazing how much the game has came on and how entertaining it has become, the market used to be full of everyone shouting for work and no work to go around, and when u seeded ur 1 farm u were as well leaving game as u had little chance of getting any work, i have no moans about the game and i simply just look forward to the next update as im always happy to see the new developments, WTG DEVS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - many thanks from a devoted ft player
Closed Thread