Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2009, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I am not having any problems except if I harvest and finish and wait for the coins the person who is plowing I am getting their coins and xp I leave then as i dont like the fact i am getting their coins and xp......the fuel thing is back to normal so a big thank you
Old Dec 31 2009, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default slow xp/cash

i still have to wait for the coins and xp catch up! i have waited up to half hour on big farm before i can move. If the farmer wants me to plow after harvesting, and i click yes, i wait wait wait, till coins from harvesting have loaded, then and only then can i go to plow, or move from that farm. I cannot go home or to market place and hitting save, doesnt do anything.
so there i sit on someone eles farm and watch the coins and xps tally up till they have finished. most farmers are quite ok...i explain im waiting for farmtown to catch up to me and i wait in a corner for my points/cash.
is this going to be solved?????
sitting on someone elses farm after all the work is done, is quite boring.!!!!
at least i dont get 'already done' now and plowing and harvesting is ok...its just waiting for farmtown to 'catch-up'
Old Dec 31 2009, 11:46 PM

love love the new harvesting method im getting coins that should be mine in the first place for the crops i clicked on i can see where the others are clicking just love it no more coins stolen from me.great job devs please please keep it this way.i've had no issues with any plowing problems

thanks a ton bert happy new year to you and all the mods here
Old Dec 31 2009, 11:47 PM

The saving is sloooow. The devs really need to speed it up, a lot.
Old Jan 01 2010, 12:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up WOW! So much better/saving xps and coins slow

I am so happy with the game today. I do not know what has occurred, but the game is not causing me any problems. A few days ago I was having serious problems with time-outs and the "already done"s.

The only thing that I have to say about any problem, is that it takes a while to receive coins and XPs. Seems to me that I am working so much faster, that I finish quicker and there just hasnt been enough time for the game to have given me my due yet when I am finished. I CAN live with this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and.....
a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Leslie

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2010, 01:19 AM

Overall the game seems to go pretty well. As has been mentioned, however, there is a major problem in the speed of collecting coins/points after harvesting/plowing. It can take up to 30 minutes to collect all the points/coins for a job. Clicking the save button has no affect and I can't seem to hire the person to plow/or be hired to plow until the coin/point collection is done for the harvesting.
Old Jan 01 2010, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

For me, I think the game is running better than it ever has. However, I would like to see better fuel efficiency. I just can't get done what I need with one tank of gas and I end up having to seed one of my two farms the old one field at a time way.

Thanks!
Old Jan 01 2010, 06:18 AM

Default Wow TY

I just went to harvest for someone and i could see what other people had queued!

As someone who had about given up due to losing xp/coins when someone over queued my already queued work and getting the credit instead of me i have to say THANK YOU!!

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jan 01 2010, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Yes! Its sooooooooooooo much better for me now. On WF25. Just did a huge job on my own harvesting and plowing and it was so well behaved. Avatar doesnt keep up with clicking but thats a minor and just an observation. Fuel counter good too now.
I will try venturing onto a farm with others l8r.
Thank you and well done so far
Old Jan 01 2010, 07:10 AM

Something has got to be done with all the errors I am having. I cannot get one single harvest done when I am hired without the Connection to the server timing out. I have not had to use the save button in a long time and now it takes entirely too long to do it. Anyone having any similar problems
Closed Thread