Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 03 2024, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
When I open the train manager on farm 20, it shows all ten cars highlighted in white. Does that not mean they are coupled together?
Hi Dano,
If you look at the other tab for Train Status it only shows 6 cars dispatched, so the last 4 cars are not connected correctly.
Since both trains are with standard freight engines are you sure you opened the right one from the train manager? It does not show you which farms the trains are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2024, 03:44 PM

That's odd, because in my train manager it says F20 and F23, so i would assume that yes, i am looking at the correct farm. When i click on train status, its says nothing is dispatched
Old Mar 03 2024, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That's odd, because in my train manager it says F20 and F23, so i would assume that yes, i am looking at the correct farm. When i click on train status, its says nothing is dispatched
Hi Dano,
In the train manager does it have a Dispatch button or a Request Boost button in that box?
According to what I see on your farm 20 is that there are 6 cars dispatched, 24 markets to go in 2 days. Go to the farm and click on the engine then click on Show Train details and see if you are seeing what I am.
If you are not then check your computer's date and time and make sure those are right. If that is off themn it can throw the timings in the game off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2024, 04:24 PM

Ok when I click on the standard freight locomotive on Farm 20, I see exactly what you described. Odd that it is different than what is displayed in the train manager. Obviously this is some sort of a bug, because I had not moved any of my locomotives or long cars in quite some time, until this glitch showed up. I will try your suggestion once my trains return. Thanks
Old Mar 03 2024, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok when I click on the standard freight locomotive on Farm 20, I see exactly what you described. Odd that it is different than what is displayed in the train manager. Obviously this is some sort of a bug, because I had not moved any of my locomotives or long cars in quite some time, until this glitch showed up. I will try your suggestion once my trains return. Thanks
Hi Dano,
We have had several reports of cars no longer attached to trains, but they are so intermitent that there isn't any way for the developers to find this.
As far as your train manager not showing the correct information I will do a cleaning of your train data and see if that fixes it. Please restart your farms for that to take affect.
Old Mar 03 2024, 04:30 PM

Yup that fixed the train manager. Thanks Taz
Old Mar 09 2024, 11:47 PM

I've just started a new account for fun and have used my FC to buy trains and long carriages. They won't load?? I have fuel and when I click on themthey say they can't load because there's already that train loaded on my farm.... It's not. I sent out boosts and only one neighbour got one and the trains just sit there and won't tranparent either. What have I missed??
Farm ID is 10000007265
Old Mar 10 2024, 12:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I've just started a new account for fun and have used my FC to buy trains and long carriages. They won't load?? I have fuel and when I click on themthey say they can't load because there's already that train loaded on my farm.... It's not. I sent out boosts and only one neighbour got one and the trains just sit there and won't tranparent either. What have I missed??
Farm ID is 10000007265
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the freight trains. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That section is only for suggesting changes to the game, not for problems.
Neither of your trains are dispatched. Open the train manager and check the first tab to see what cars are showing with a white background.
Old Mar 10 2024, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the freight trains. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That section is only for suggesting changes to the game, not for problems.
Neither of your trains are dispatched. Open the train manager and check the first tab to see what cars are showing with a white background.
I haven't done anything different and like magic they went off this morning but not able to boost
Old Mar 10 2024, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I haven't done anything different and like magic they went off this morning but not able to boost
Hi Corogirl,
What happens when you try to send boosts out for them? What are you seeing when you click to boost?

Edit: you only have 2 neighbors and 1 buddy so you can only send 3 boosts total from the trains.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 10 2024 at 04:13 PM.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working