Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
I was not about to give my Facebook password to unknown pop up, when I already registered my e-mail with Slashkey.

I have read most of this thread, and confused ~ it just says it does not have to be the FB password, but it does not specify we are able to CREATE a specific password for the new website.
Hi ALyceclover,

You can create any password you want to use for logging into the website to play Farm Town. Passwords will be secured from viwew just as your Facebook password and your forums password are. No one will be able to see your password.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
On the new warning message, are we going to be asked to verify our login info each day for the next 5 days OR just doing it one time within the next 5 days?

Thanks
Hi rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about this. You will need to enter the same information for each day for 5 days. This is to help you remember your email and password.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
i am not sure what the politics are between FT and FB, but i, like many others, play FT while we can still browse FB and chat with friends on another tab.

if this feature is taken away, will FT still be worth playing?

what will happen to our existing FB friends that are FT neighbours?

i get this feeling that FT is making a mistake to move away from FB.

maybe more pressure must be put onto FB to sort out their BS politics on 3rd parties.
I think existing neighbors will have to also use the off FB site to play.
I did not understand instructions about password when I got that message.
I will be thrilled to be able to play Farm Town outside of Facebook.

Politics started when Meta took over Facebook. Meta does this to all games. Which is dumb, since it is the games that kept many coming to FB.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:15 PM

Maybe the pop up should have said "username" instead of "e mail?"
Or, I am understanding now that our e-dress will be our user name. But message did not say "create a new password," as I am now being given to understand by messages here.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Maybe the pop up should have said "username" instead of "e mail?"
Or, I am understanding now that our e-dress will be our user name. But message did not say "create a new password," as I am now being given to understand by messages here.
Hi alyceclover,
Yes you can use any email address you want. It is just like signing up for any web site.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ALyceclover,

You can create any password you want to use for logging into the website to play Farm Town. Passwords will be secured from view just as your Facebook password and your forums password are. No one will be able to see your password.
TY I get that now. I do not care if it is hidden from view ~ I had no idea if it was legit since we already registered. I like when I can unhide PW ~ so often I mistype and would rather see what I type before sending.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:35 PM

Default Registration problem

Hi. I saw the message in my farmtown today, but wasn't sure what you wanted as I have a Facebook password, but no Farmtown password. I tried to create a new password in the box for farmtown, but it wasn't accepted. So I selected the red box so I could get out until I could get more information. Now when I go back into farmtown I don't get that registration page. Can you help me get back to it?

thanks.

Ilene Woebbecke
farmlink: 567492224 Build: 431

Last edited by iwoeb; Mar 06 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:37 PM

Hi, I did registered but didn't took a screen shot of the info I wrote. Is there a way to get those credentials.

Facebook USER ID number is: 1593240078 Build No: 430
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
Hi. I saw the message in my farmtown today, but wasn't sure what you wanted as I have a Facebook password, but no Farmtown password. I tried to create a new password in the box for farmtown, but it wasn't accepted. So I selected the red box so I could get out until I could get more information. Now when I go back into farmtown I don't get that registration page. Can you help me get back to it?

thanks.

Ilene Woebbecke
farmlink: 567492224
Hi Ilene,

I already answered your previous post about this. You will get the pop up again.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, I did registered but didn't took a screen shot of the info I wrote. Is there a way to get those credentials.

Facebook USER ID number is: 1593240078 Build No: 430
Hi Clohar,
You will get these pop ups again 4 more times, so time to take a picture or write it down then.

Tags
link email, login