Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2016, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
First up a huge thank you for the new release. Can't wait to get the extra storage!

Am I right to assume that if someone adds me as a neighbour and I add them, we each count as neighbours. If they remove me as a neighbour and I am still on their friend's list, they will still appear as a neighbour for me but I won't appear as a neighbour for them.

Secondly if I don't click on the blue tool I don't have to participate? I am a very lazy laid back farmer.
Hi AussieGecko,
You are correct about the neighbors.
I don't think that by not clicking on the blue dice will keep you from participating. I said that because the facilities do not have to be filled through the manager, so you will still be adding to the neighborhood.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2016, 12:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down This beyond a joke.

I have just loaded up my fuel.. suppose to get 60,000 fuel. My worker stared to do my farms and only got through 2 farms and said have no fuel left.

fuel left is 64 gallons. and I have 8 fields left. and now have to wait a day to reload again.

never had this problem before always had enough till the next day harvest.

This game has so many problems. time to stop updates and correct bugs.. or time to move on.. borderline bored with same old updates and coming soon another field.

Spending to much time on the game doing the same old thing each day. Now battling bugs that make it harder to even keep up.
Old Apr 08 2016, 01:08 AM

I do have a question about the new Niehborhood chains contest. I do have 221 dairy processing plant across my farms but only 2 are arrearing in the listing of the dairy processing plant when I go to see those. Is that normal or is that a bug??
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:06 AM

Thank you so much for the update

I am having a problem with the Neighbourhood Contest. I have all four the required buildings one of which is a Dairy Processing plant. I have 7 Dairy processing plants but only the one on farm one registers on the work screen

What do i need to do ... I have run memcache and this made no improvement

I also find the steps needed to work on the required buildings quite 'cluncky'

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 08 2016, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Thank you so much for the update

I am having a problem with the Neighbourhood Contest. I have all four the required buildings one of which is a Dairy Processing plant. I have 7 Dairy processing plants but only the one on farm one registers on the work screen

What do i need to do ... I have run memcache and this made no improvement

I also find the steps needed to work on the required buildings quite 'cluncky'
I think that if you only have 1 of each of the FC facilities you will only have ! of each of the other.
Old Apr 08 2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I think that if you only have 1 of each of the FC facilities you will only have ! of each of the other.
Ahhhh .... thank you!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 08 2016, 04:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the easiest way to top up the facilities in this new neighbor chain is to use the first section that says "Contest Info" the facilities are listed at the bottom and its just a matter of clicking on them and then working each one. I have found that if you go to the second section "My Neighborhood Chains" you have to scoll to find your own farms, and after you work one, you then have to scroll again.. you don't have to do the scrolling if you do the first section..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:14 AM

I have 12 of the Dairy Processing Plants (all are on different farms) but if the new competition it is stating I only have 1. So I am gathering that the competition thing is not working correctly, what am I suppose to do? Wait?
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:14 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
the easiest way to top up the facilities in this new neighbor chain is to use the first section that says "Contest Info" the facilities are listed at the bottom and its just a matter of clicking on them and then working each one. I have found that if you go to the second section "My Neighborhood Chains" you have to scoll to find your own farms, and after you work one, you then have to scroll again.. you don't have to do the scrolling if you do the first section..
Thanks, Rae, good advice. But then on the page I get to it says "Find more facilities" and clicking on that opens up instructions." is that what is supposed to happen?
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:22 AM

This is the first time I've logged into the game since the update, hired someone to do my 8 hour fishing and now they are saying they have 9.1 hours to go until ready again, SERIOUSLY what is going on?
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Closed Thread