Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2017, 02:44 PM

Sorry, but I definitely won't be taking part in the FT's latest brainstorm, the "Facility Chains"... far too complicated, not to mention time consuming and, no doubt, will cause nothing but "glitch headaches" for months to come. I REALLY wish the developers would work harder on fixing all the problems that already exist, rather than introducing a whole new set of them. Seems to me this game is fast losing its "fun" appeal, 'n becoming nothing more than a cash grab. Just saying.........................
Old Oct 28 2017, 02:55 PM

Hey mods - how much time do you think the facility chains will take to tend to each day?
Old Oct 28 2017, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Hey mods - how much time do you think the facility chains will take to tend to each day?
Hi Snookie Sue,
We don't have any idea really until it has all been fully implemented. To me though it looks like very little time. You have to spend some time determining which chain you want to start each week. Beyond that I see very little time added as you already fill and post your facilities and services. We don't know as far as the Export/Import until that is added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Angel,
Please note that both coin and farm cash facilities are usable in the Chains. That means even if you can not afford to buy the farm cash facilities needed you can still do the coins facilities and services. So it isn't just for the rich players.
thats not what i understood when reading it the first time he wrote about this chain.i read that you have to buy cash ones also to be able to start a chain with the coins ones[quote][/QUOTE just read what he said yesterday . guess we can do the chains when they coin facililtys then not do chains when they cash facilitys unless we can buy more cash ones

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Oct 28 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old Oct 28 2017, 03:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Eradani,
This is not a new feature or change. When you uncheck the facilities then the ingredient planner ignores them for the totals of what you need to fill your facilities. That is what it is supposed to do and has done. It will only show you what ingredients you need to fill those facilities that are checked. That is what it was designed to do. If it showed what you need for the unchecked ones then you would get an incorrect amount needed.
this is a new bug fix. all i'm asking for is a fix for the fix just put in while the code whereabouts is still fresh in his mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
SNIP
3. Ingredient Planner Bug Fixes:

a) When unchecking facilities in the Facility Manager it was not being considered in the global Facility Manager ingredient planner, meaning if a facility was unchecked the ingredient requirements for that facility were still included in the ingredient planner results.
Old Oct 28 2017, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thats not what i understood when reading it the first time he wrote about this chain.i read that you have to buy cash ones also to be able to start a chain with the coins ones
Hi Mom Glenda,
That is not true as you can see from what we have this week and what Raul said. This week are coin facilities. There will be weeks for coin facilities, coin services, FC facilities and FC services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

with the new quests fumbling my way through it have started it but not 100% sure ive got the gist of it yet lol but would b nice if we could fill said factories or services from the quest manager as opposed to shutting quest manager then either going to that farm to fill or ferreting through facilitiy manger to fill would save time
like we do in the co op quests pleeeeeeeeease lol
Old Oct 28 2017, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
with the new quests fumbling my way through it have started it but not 100% sure ive got the gist of it yet lol but would b nice if we could fill said factories or services from the quest manager as opposed to shutting quest manager then either going to that farm to fill or ferreting through facilitiy manger to fill would save time
like we do in the co op quests pleeeeeeeeease lol
Hi liza,
Are you talking about the quests or the new Facility Chains and the chains manager?
Old Oct 28 2017, 06:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi liza,
Are you talking about the quests or the new Facility Chains and the chains manager?
yes i am talking about new facility chains sorry should have had more detail
i know u can export to service facilities but from wat i can see u cant load the factories from the new facility manager like u can in the co op quests
which would save time

Last edited by liza1214; Oct 28 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old Oct 28 2017, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
yes i am talking about new facility chains sorry should have had more detail
i know u can export to service facilities but from wat i can see u cant load the factories from the new facility manager like u can in the co op quests
which would save time
Hi liza,
If you would like to make a suggestion for that please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all the suggestions by subject. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread