Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2019, 02:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas2 View Post
BTW.........really love some of your farms. Fantastic creativity.

I will have to respectfully disagree. There's nothing stopping the developers from building an automatic deduction FROM storage for the items produced for quests, with-in the existing platform. Once each stage is complete and the game checks your complete steps, there's nothing preventing a couple lines of code to make that transaction/process complete and automatically remove the items from normal storage to the quest. Once we click on "accept quest" we're virtually playing a game with-in a game. Once each step is complete those ingredients shouldn't exist outside the parameters of the quest format itself

Perhaps you can ask a SlashKey employee, maybe Rob, to address that with others in development.
Hi Legolas2,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Any suggestions you have for the game need to be posted in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, what you do is find a thread with the title that most suits your idea and post in that thread. Here's the link to that area of the forum >>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 19 2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Legolas2,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Any suggestions you have for the game need to be posted in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, what you do is find a thread with the title that most suits your idea and post in that thread. Here's the link to that area of the forum >>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Hi Tiger. This was a direct issue related to "quests", but, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to respond.
Old Mar 19 2019, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas2 View Post
Hi Tiger. This was a direct issue related to "quests", but, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to respond.
Hi Legolas,
We do not take any suggestions to the developers. As Tiger told you post it in the suggestions area if you want the developers to consider it. There is a thread there for quest suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading