Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Feb 26 2018, 11:56 PM

Default Blue Flowers

I don't come here much. How do I view the replies to my post on here? I get them via email but I dont see where I can go here. Therefore I am going to post another reply regarding the blue flowers. There are only 4 blue flowers we can buy; Forget Me Not, Blue Hyacinth, Corn Flower and Blue Hydrangea. The iris looks to be borderline blue/purple. I had suggested to add more blue flowers. Dorissau replied and said that there are more than 4 blue flowers. If so what are the additional ones?
Old Feb 27 2018, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I don't come here much. How do I view the replies to my post on here? I get them via email but I dont see where I can go here. Therefore I am going to post another reply regarding the blue flowers. There are only 4 blue flowers we can buy; Forget Me Not, Blue Hyacinth, Corn Flower and Blue Hydrangea. The iris looks to be borderline blue/purple. I had suggested to add more blue flowers. Dorissau replied and said that there are more than 4 blue flowers. If so what are the additional ones?
Hi Autumn06,

As you have already made a suggestion for blue flowers i have moved your post to social where others can reply to you. Replies to Questions and suggestions is not permitted in the suggestions area.