Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks for all the great new stuff but have only been getting half pay if any when working other farms this has been since maintainace was done 3 days ago many players are also complaining of this problem in the market place

thanks Ed

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by snack214 View Post
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtleville43 View Post
I am very upset about not being able to buy the mansion now. This was the one thing I wanted and was able to buy it till today. This is unfair!!
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-E View Post
Sorry, but making it easy to obtain higher XP levels, taints the efforts of people who all ready have them and cheapens the challenge for us who played to achieve a higher level.
Not really. All of the items that were available at a specific amount of points still require the same number of points and the same number of coins.

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:20 AM

Default great upgrade

Thanks for the effort to help those of us who were stuck at level 34 with nowhere to go. I'm sure land expansion is on your to-do list too...

Too bad so many people don't understand that they're no further away from buying their mansion than before the upgrade. Maybe they'll catch on someday.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:37 AM

Default Those of us with over a million xp's

Just posting this also in hopes that something soon will be done about those of us with over a million xp's not being leveled up. I love all the new stuff, I am just anxious to be able to buy and use new crops and items. Hopefully the more of us say something about it someone will see and please fix this issue. Thank you.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemaleRacer View Post
Just posting this also in hopes that something soon will be done about those of us with over a million xp's not being leveled up.
The devs are looking into this. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow its instructions:

I see I'm not the only one who noticed that it's happening mainly to those with 1 million XP or more.

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:45 AM

Wink

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and I can not wait for more LAND!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! I was getting sooooooo bored lately but still kept coming and it paid off!! level 53 baby!!! YAY!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Don't know where to post this, but just got 2 of these in farmtown mail. Is this true or false. Thank you....Barbara

( Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 10 persons minimum, you'll receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 20. It will not be repeated.Just copy and past and send on )

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by ydwiwy; Nov 21 2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: found the answer, sorry...Barbara
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:52 AM

What fun....thank you!
I do NOT think we need more land...it may slow game too much...we need to be more creative with land we have.
Please fix erratic missing xp points before you add any more bells and whistles.
Thanks again.....namaste
Closed Thread