Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 27 2021, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
pretty unhappy right this moment! Quest messed up.. I made 2 clicks each task to be able to produce sensory swing .. waited the 4 hours to produce 2 .. but I was making 4 of them since I made 2 clicks... IT SAYS I MADE THEM! .. but imagine this.. I need to make one more to load(stock) the sensory swing!!!!!! AND of course the last quest I needed to have 8 since and running out of time since we had an issue in the middle of all of it when the quests weren't working besides! USER ID number ( 1303461736 )
Hi Sundos,
The problem is you only have 1 in storage to fill the service facility and you need 2 to start a batch in it. You need to store the ones you made in the factory, so you can use them in the service facility. When you make something in a quest they are not automatically stored, so if you do not have enough in your storage you have to store the ones you made in the quest step to have enough to complete the next step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2021, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
The problem is you only have 1 in storage to fill the service facility and you need 2 to start a batch in it. You need to store the ones you made in the factory, so you can use them in the service facility. When you make something in a quest they are not automatically stored, so if you do not have enough in your storage you have to store the ones you made in the quest step to have enough to complete the next step.
So I have done 7 quests already and NOT HAD TO DO THAT STEP and they all worked.. but this doesn't unless I store .. whatever.. thanks for you reply
Old Apr 27 2021, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
So I have done 7 quests already and NOT HAD TO DO THAT STEP and they all worked.. but this doesn't unless I store .. whatever.. thanks for you reply
Hi Sundos,
You haven't had to do that for previous quests because you already had enough to start the steps for those in your storage. In this case you required 2 to start the batch and you only had 1 in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2021, 03:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Slider Bar Not Working

My side slider bar is not working properly, especially when I am trying to work my quests. Thanks Sandie30

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2021, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
My side slider bar is not working properly, especially when I am trying to work my quests. Thanks Sandie30
Hi Sandie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. I am sorry but we can't duplicate this. In the quests, facility manager, and in the store they are all working fine.
Please explain what is happening when you try to use it and what exactly you are trying to do that isn't working.
Old Apr 28 2021, 05:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Slider bar not working properly

The slider bar does not go up and down easily, when I click on it to go down, it shoots down far and when I try to ease it upwards, it shoots all the way up and I therefore cannot get to the middle part of the playing field. I think the issue is the wide pink information bar at the top of the game, it is taking up a lot of room and we have to try to ease down, which it will not do. When I am at the market hiring someone, I have to ease the game screen down to type to the players and the slider bar will not allow that. After struggling with it I get to the place where I can type in the message area and when done, I cannot ease the window up to see who replies, because when I click on the top of the slider bar, it shoots upwards.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2021, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
The slider bar does not go up and down easily, when I click on it to go down, it shoots down far and when I try to ease it upwards, it shoots all the way up and I therefore cannot get to the middle part of the playing field. I think the issue is the wide pink information bar at the top of the game, it is taking up a lot of room and we have to try to ease down, which it will not do. When I am at the market hiring someone, I have to ease the game screen down to type to the players and the slider bar will not allow that. After struggling with it I get to the place where I can type in the message area and when done, I cannot ease the window up to see who replies, because when I click on the top of the slider bar, it shoots upwards.
Hi Sandie,
The slider bar you are talking about is the one for the whole page. That is not controlled by Farm Town. It is a browser slider bar.

You can move the whole page down hiding the banner at the top so you can see the entire farm screen using your mouse scroll wheel.

It also sounds like you have the zoom for your browser page set too high and that would be why you can not see your entire farm screen area. Try setting the zoom for the page lower, closer to 100%.
Old May 05 2021, 12:42 PM

Just an FYI on neighborhood quests. I tried to load the Spanish tortilla to complete my quest. It said I needed to have 24 more. Guess it wasn't synced. I got it done by storing what I already had in other facilities. Just an FYI.
Thank you for keeping our game going. It's really appreciated. Know there will be bugs and know you all are diligent in fixing them. Thank you. Take care and God bless.
Old May 05 2021, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Just an FYI on neighborhood quests. I tried to load the Spanish tortilla to complete my quest. It said I needed to have 24 more. Guess it wasn't synced. I got it done by storing what I already had in other facilities. Just an FYI.
Thank you for keeping our game going. It's really appreciated. Know there will be bugs and know you all are diligent in fixing them. Thank you. Take care and God bless.
Hi VondaK,
Not sure how that would happen. Only thing I can think of was your storage had not updated yet with those if you just got them.
Old May 07 2021, 05:57 AM

112639999506893 this account only is not recognizing my neighbors co-op quests, if lucky at most it will pick up 3, mostly i have to click on each neighbor who i know does them and open them manually one at a time ...

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline