Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 08:07 PM

Default Black screen on download

I need my farm. Download got stuck on black screen. ID USER #548598832
HELP PLEASE...Pronto!

Last edited by HPNana; Jan 11 2021 at 08:12 PM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:08 PM

The first thing I saw when logging into Facebook this morning was someone using profanity every other word cussing the moderators out for blocking him here. I just wanted to repeat my thanks for the much more mature majority for the help you have given as volunteers and to assure you that he is getting fewer friends and neighbors helping him with the game due to his behavior.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I want to say thank you for all your work to update Farm Town. I am now in in COVID- Farm Town. I am waiting for my vaccination. Hopefully it will be soon. Take care.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPNana View Post
I need my farm. Download got stuck on black screen. Ref #548598832
HELP PLEASE...Pronto!
Hi HPNana,
Did you use the Test link in the banner to get the information. That version logs data that the developers need to see to try to figure out solutions for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:17 PM

thats me done in flash i'll get the suit and black tie ready
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:20 PM

not loading,,, ID # 1471057243. i don't know if the id is correct
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solita View Post
not loading,,, ID # 1471057243. i don't know if the id is correct
Hi Solita,
DId you use the test link to try so it would log the data? Also what did you see at the point it quit?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:23 PM

Player ID: 1224872671 No list @ bottom of screen. Gifts & functions @ left of screen not loading. @ bottom the word " NONE " is displayed, followed by a series of quickly flashing numbers. The flash player "lock" still comes on even though it says Flash Player no longer functions. I'm currently on Web Hotmail 5, & remaining there awaiting further instructions.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:30 PM

Default Slashkeu Forum

How do i play farm town now that the adobe flash is unavailable? Thx for the information & assistance...lois parr
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sawatzky View Post
Player ID: 1224872671 No list @ bottom of screen. Gifts & functions @ left of screen not loading. @ bottom the word " NONE " is displayed, followed by a series of quickly flashing numbers. The flash player "lock" still comes on even though it says Flash Player no longer functions. I'm currently on Web Hotmail 5, & remaining there awaiting further instructions.
Hi John,
Are you seeing your farms in the HTML version? If not what are you seeing?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl