Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 28 2019, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
cant buy super facility products from my neighbors regardless if buying directly from their offers or from their trading warehouse, all i get is a message stating "this farmer no longer has any of this item to sell at the moment" the 24 time frame has not expired on those i am trying to buy from as they are all from the US and it is currently 10:17 pm EST at the time of this post.
Hi Storm,
That means exactly what it says. Someone else has already bought that product and it just has not cleared from the Trading warehouse. The developers are aware that this is not clearing and working on the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2019, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
That means exactly what it says. Someone else has already bought that product and it just has not cleared from the Trading warehouse. The developers are aware that this is not clearing and working on the problem.
thanks Taz, having the same issue but glad to know its being worked on now so won't stress over it, I just wish more people would visit the forum and at least read the updates... so many are totally clueless when it comes to how ft works unfortunately, thanks again...
Old May 28 2019, 11:36 PM

from the first post: 3. Trading Warehouse to trade products offline with farmers: Currently, the Trading Warehouse can only be used to sell Super Facility products offline to any farmer that have you as a neighbour.
Should the word "offline" be "online"?. I tried selling both ways, myself offline, or selling to offline neighbours. I get the message that I need to be online, or that the neighbour I am trying to sell to doesn't appear to be online at the moment.
Old May 28 2019, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
from the first post: 3. Trading Warehouse to trade products offline with farmers: Currently, the Trading Warehouse can only be used to sell Super Facility products offline to any farmer that have you as a neighbour.
Should the word "offline" be "online"?. I tried selling both ways, myself offline, or selling to offline neighbours. I get the message that I need to be online, or that the neighbour I am trying to sell to doesn't appear to be online at the moment.
Hi WendyP,
When they are saying offline they are not talking about clicking oin the avatar and selling directly to any neighbor. They are referring to adding the products to the list in your Trading Warehouse, so others can buy from you even if you are offline. And you can buy from them by going to their Trading Warehouse even if they are offline and buy from there.

Please check the Game Guide chapter 10 on Buying/Selling/Trading. There are pictures in that chapter that will help you understand it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2019, 12:03 AM

thanks Taz. I was getting confused between buying or selling offline, my brain was only wired into the 'selling' offline
Old May 29 2019, 07:47 AM

Default Love love new stuff

I love all the new stuff but I'm sure I'm not the only one irritated with how long it takes to get anywhere near 50% much less 100% on the Lamp Factory.
Old May 29 2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I love all the new stuff but I'm sure I'm not the only one irritated with how long it takes to get anywhere near 50% much less 100% on the Lamp Factory.
Hi debhurst51

Please check the ingredients needed for the Lamp Factory. You will see that the Lamp socket is made in the same factory and is needed to start production for the other lamps.

You need to have a good stock of Lamp socket before starting producion for the other lamps and then you will be able to fill the factory to 100%
Old May 29 2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Taz,
Sorry i didnt see your reply until now .... the neighbor i was trying to buy from was on my farm with me (direct sell not using the trading warehouse), she and I meet every day on my farm at a specific time, i was the first neighbor she was selling to and her SF was showing the item was available, she hasnt tried using the trading warehouse as of yet. we both refreshed our windows, cleared cookies and cache and used memcache to see if we were then able to buy the product we each were offering but we both were getting the same message regardless of which of our products we tried offering.

i was however able to later buy from another neighbors trading warehouse but only after she showed as being online (green dot), i was not able to buy from any of my offline neighbors that have a beige dot as i would get the same message as i did from the neighbor who was trying to sell products to me on my farm.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old May 29 2019, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Taz,
Sorry i didnt see your reply until now .... the neighbor i was trying to buy from was on my farm with me (direct sell not using the trading warehouse), she and I meet every day on my farm at a specific time, i was the first neighbor she was selling to and her SF was showing the item was available, she hasnt tried using the trading warehouse as of yet. we both refreshed our windows, cleared cookies and cache and used memcache to see if we were then able to buy the product we each were offering but we both were getting the same message regardless of which of our products we tried offering.

i was however able to later buy from another neighbors trading warehouse but only after she showed as being online (green dot), i was not able to buy from any of my offline neighbors that have a beige dot as i would get the same message as i did from the neighbor who was trying to sell products to me on my farm.
Hi Storm,
As I said the developers are aware of the problems and are working on it.
Old May 30 2019, 05:04 PM

For some reason I just don't get the Super Warehouse. This week in my super facility I have the winery yet when I go to the market (my only option) to sell I cannot pull up the winery to sell any of the products. Therefore I cannot load anything in my super warehouse. I know the step that I am missing is a simple one but I must admit I have brain freeze ....or?? You can fill in the blank. Please help me out.
Closed Thread