Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2011, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

How does someone who doesn't put money into it, take advantage of those who do? They don't get the benefits the same as the people who put money into it get.

Like i said, some cannot AFFORD even $20 to put into a game, and because they can't, they take advantage of those that can afford it? Really?
Old Jan 06 2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeciliaF View Post
does anyone know if you can gift farm upgrades to your friends
You can only gift to other (neighbors only) the items that offer the two blue boxes, marked "BUY" or "SEND"

It would be an attractive addition to the game though.

All of these items are FCash-or-Coin items, none are coin-only.

Old Jan 06 2011, 04:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have put a little real money into playing FT and I do not think that those who don't put money into it are taking advantage of those who do. Those of us who spend some real dollars on FT, whether it's a few or whether it's more, do so because we can afford to and choose to. Players who play for free aren't taking anything away from us. We aren't "supporting" anyone, just choosing, from time to time, to splurge a bit for our own entertainment. A significant portion of game company income is from advertisers, so they aren't entirely dependent on players' purchasing things. I'm sorry some look at it as though those who choose to buy game items are supporting others who can't afford or choose not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pru-Bear* View Post
How does someone who doesn't put money into it, take advantage of those who do? They don't get the benefits the same as the people who put money into it get.

Like i said, some cannot AFFORD even $20 to put into a game, and because they can't, they take advantage of those that can afford it? Really?
Old Jan 06 2011, 04:52 PM

I give up, where is the "extended toolbar' that has the place to see your facilities and work with them as shown on the last update?
Old Jan 06 2011, 05:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Click on the tool bucket on the bottom right of the game screen.

Then click on the green arrow at the top.

The facilities manage is the factory icon.
Old Jan 06 2011, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

OK Slashkey ...... enough suspense..... bring on Farm 8 and the new levels ......your killing me!!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2011, 05:55 PM

Smile 8th Farm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaSuzette View Post
Thank you so much for making improvements/additions yet again! You all continue to expand upon what is already such a great game!! The only one I play, by the way!
same here! can not wait for that 8th farm!! we were supposed to get it on NYE 2010...blasted technology prevented that!! when will it b available?!
Old Jan 06 2011, 05:56 PM

Smile giftcards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
No. You can send a "giftcard" with farmcash, though.
i hope they keep these for a while...please please do so!!
Old Jan 06 2011, 05:58 PM

Default F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justliloleme View Post
I am wondering what happened to that 8th farm? I sure hope it's coming soon!! I love new upgrades!!
i sure hope it is soon!! driving me batty i can not do too much with what i have!! need more room!!!
Old Jan 06 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
same here! can not wait for that 8th farm!! we were supposed to get it on NYE 2010...blasted technology prevented that!! when will it b available?!
I don't think anyone suggested the new farm would come then. At the last release, it was stated that the NEXT release (whenever that could be) would include an 8th farm and more levels.

Closed Thread