Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 21 2012, 04:01 PM

Thanks, that is a great idea did not think of that
Old Apr 21 2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Rubin View Post
I have a quest to make coconut ice creme, I did not want to wait for my coconuts to get done so I clicked on the life line, I got you can receive this as a gift from a friend. Well you cannot get coconuts as a gift, so I am screwed and now I cannot use the life line until my coconut ice creme is done

Kathy, I took a small section of the farm I have my restaurants on and put 4 of every tree that produces on it. They stay there permanently and are only harvested when needed for quests. I only harvest what I need for the quest. Saves having to wait for trees to grow. They are all ready to harvest, just waiting.
Old Apr 21 2012, 07:11 PM

several of my friends have asked me to help them with quests , I don't know HOW you give or sell the items they to them ..they don't know either , does anybody ? I sold horse hair ON my farm to the last one and it didn't work , there was no option to give it to her ..she said the quest told her to get it from a nieghbor . HOW????
Old Apr 21 2012, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
several of my friends have asked me to help them with quests , I don't know HOW you give or sell the items they to them ..they don't know either , does anybody ? I sold horse hair ON my farm to the last one and it didn't work , there was no option to give it to her ..she said the quest told her to get it from a nieghbor . HOW????
If it is a gift lifeline that they got, they need to go to a factory that they have that uses horse hair like the sports accessories factory the pool table brush and click on the green "+" to ask for a gift. If it is a trade lifeline then you would sell the horse hair to them.
Old Apr 23 2012, 11:12 AM

I used the link to get help from another source , it said to go to market to buy the item which I did and it worked ( I didn't need it ,I was testing to help a friend to see how this worked ) SO my point is all teh peopel who gripe about not having the fac to do teh quest , get a lifeline and get the item that way YOU DON"T NEED teh fac to make it .
Old Apr 23 2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
I used the link to get help from another source , it said to go to market to buy the item which I did and it worked ( I didn't need it ,I was testing to help a friend to see how this worked ) SO my point is all teh peopel who gripe about not having the fac to do teh quest , get a lifeline and get the item that way YOU DON"T NEED teh fac to make it .
Obviously the product you needed was a beginning or middle element of your quest. The 'griping' others are doing about not having a facility is in relation to the fact that to do the very last stage of any quest YOU DO NEED to own the facility in your own right on you own farm.

Old Apr 23 2012, 09:56 PM

Smile Quests are challenging

I love doing the quests because they are challenging and they motivate you to get more coins. the quicker you get done, the more coins you get. I have set aside two crop fields on one of my farms strictly for quests, and it has worked tremendously well.
Old Apr 24 2012, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand that the quests are random, but I am wondering why my neighbors get so many 10, 11, 12 and 13 step quests, while I am lucky to get 6 or 8 steps once in a while. I have been keeping a list since the beginning and so am not mistaken. I have bought most of the facilities, farm cash as well as coins, so have only had two quests that I could not complete due to lack of facilities. In the last 25 quests I have gotten:
5 2-step,
4 3-step,
5 4-step,
3 5-step,
5 6-step,
1 7-step,
2 8-step. I have not had any 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 steps. In fact I have not had anything above 8 in the last 38 quests... My neighbors continue to get higher numbers of steps and have been getting the 11, 12 etc. and very few 2, 3, or 4 step quests. Is this just bad luck, or is there something I can do to increase my odds of getting the higher number of steps? I have always finished the quests well before the deadline. Thank you for you attention to my issue. I started the quests about 3 days after they were available and have only missed 3 or 4 days when I did not have internet access. Thanks again.
Old Apr 24 2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I understand that the quests are random, but I am wondering why my neighbors get so many 10, 11, 12 and 13 step quests, while I am lucky to get 6 or 8 steps once in a while. I have been keeping a list since the beginning and so am not mistaken. I have bought most of the facilities, farm cash as well as coins, so have only had two quests that I could not complete due to lack of facilities. In the last 25 quests I have gotten:
5 2-step,
4 3-step,
5 4-step,
3 5-step,
5 6-step,
1 7-step,
2 8-step. I have not had any 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 steps. In fact I have not had anything above 8 in the last 38 quests... My neighbors continue to get higher numbers of steps and have been getting the 11, 12 etc. and very few 2, 3, or 4 step quests. Is this just bad luck, or is there something I can do to increase my odds of getting the higher number of steps? I have always finished the quests well before the deadline. Thank you for you attention to my issue. I started the quests about 3 days after they were available and have only missed 3 or 4 days when I did not have internet access. Thanks again.
Hi, sorry but there really is nothing you can do , they are generated randomly... I hope you get a run of quests with double digit steps soon .
Old Apr 24 2012, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, sorry but there really is nothing you can do , they are generated randomly... I hope you get a run of quests with double digit steps soon .
Thank you for the quick response! I was afraid of that ... never been lucky on these things but still, I am making some extra coins!