Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2016, 08:00 PM

Who ever thought that highlighted has to do anything with the game speed I think is wrong. I just harvested several farms check and uncheck the highlighted option.
The game loads the same size farms with crops with no affect by the highlighted but when is unchecked because it's more difficult to see everything it's slower. Also, when I check the highlighted option it doesn't show but need to reload the farm to see it
Old Jan 12 2016, 08:24 PM

When are you PPl going to stop Expanding the Farms. It makes it difficult for ppl to play the game.

I would also like for you to change my Name to Kelly law Pls I am not know for that name any more
Old Jan 12 2016, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miagraine head View Post
When are you PPl going to stop Expanding the Farms. It makes it difficult for ppl to play the game.

I would also like for you to change my Name to Kelly law Pls I am not know for that name any more
Hi miagraine head,
I sent you a private message about the name change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2016, 08:42 PM

Just thought i'd let the moderators and developers know the x25 error i was getting yesterday trying to buy animals from the store has been fixed,thank you Raul and Developers for fixing this as quick as you did,am a happy guy for sure.
Old Jan 12 2016, 10:40 PM

i noticed the fertilized farms were different..figured it out but came here to make sure it was new feature..will take some getting used to the diff look.but it is ok..did a restore on my comp and figured out the problem with pictures..Taz ur the best, gave me idea what was causing it after all the searching and cleaning..my advanced sys care was doin to good a job with my hard drive, so i un checked the optimizer for it and lo and behold..that was it...worked with edge for a week before i couldn't stand it anymore...lol...still like chrome better..lots of things i can do in chrome and not edge..was aggravating...keep up the good work devs,, great game still...
Old Jan 12 2016, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i noticed the fertilized farms were different..figured it out but came here to make sure it was new feature..will take some getting used to the diff look.but it is ok..did a restore on my comp and figured out the problem with pictures..Taz ur the best, gave me idea what was causing it after all the searching and cleaning..my advanced sys care was doin to good a job with my hard drive, so i un checked the optimizer for it and lo and behold..that was it...worked with edge for a week before i couldn't stand it anymore...lol...still like chrome better..lots of things i can do in chrome and not edge..was aggravating...keep up the good work devs,, great game still...
Hi Barbara,
Glad you got that problem solved. Fir the fertilization highlight the only thing that they did was add the warning message for it about it slowing down the game and then turn it off for everyone so they would see the warning. It is still the same as it was if you turn the highlighting back on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2016, 11:05 PM

Hello, this morning when loading Farm Town I still had the window with the December 10te update message!!! Maybe someone should turn on the message with the most recent update?
Thanks for your hard work!
Old Jan 12 2016, 11:47 PM

I have had this problem all day but fought with it trying to learn more about it so as to help the devs out troubleshooting it. On two different PC's (both top of the line Alienware) running two different OS's (Win 10 and Win 7) and trying two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) I am getting a black box with "joining room" when going to neighbor farms. The box stays right there, never going away and is sending process messages to the chat box tying up the CPU somewhat. If I turn off all options in preferences it allows me in and as I start to turn them back on and travel around the different farms it will lock up again with "joining room" in black box. I am a superneighbor on the farm locking up which is going to cause lots of grief tomorrow when I have to to some work there.

And yes moderators, to save you a few keystrokes, I HAVE ALREADY cleared memcache and cleared both browser memory. Seems to be getting worse as the day goes on so I thought I should get it on record incase others also are having the same problem.

Thanks
Old Jan 13 2016, 12:06 AM

Default locking up.

This is the same situation I have also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I have had this problem all day but fought with it trying to learn more about it so as to help the devs out troubleshooting it. On two different PC's (both top of the line Alienware) running two different OS's (Win 10 and Win 7) and trying two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) I am getting a black box with "joining room" when going to neighbor farms. The box stays right there, never going away and is sending process messages to the chat box tying up the CPU somewhat. If I turn off all options in preferences it allows me in and as I start to turn them back on and travel around the different farms it will lock up again with "joining room" in black box. I am a superneighbor on the farm locking up which is going to cause lots of grief tomorrow when I have to to some work there.

And yes moderators, to save you a few keystrokes, I HAVE ALREADY cleared memcache and cleared both browser memory. Seems to be getting worse as the day goes on so I thought I should get it on record incase others also are having the same problem.

Thanks
Old Jan 13 2016, 05:48 AM

Since the update I have lost all water on my farm and on a super neighbors farm ,it just will not display.
Closed Thread