Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2011, 11:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update.

Okay you have tripled the honey, beeswax (well it was only doubled but okay), the stuff in the fish farming plant (a big thank you for that never had enough shrimp), and now the flour has been tripled, so now what about the cheese. Can you please triple the amount of cheese you get in one batch, please.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 07 2011, 11:46 PM

Thanks for the upgrade BUT why i cannot use my 3x3 plower now that there is a new upgrade. Before i can use it but now I have to buy a new 3x3 plower. Just thinking out loud. I been playing FT everyday i was ahead of my neighbors and buddies before but now i am still in level 184 and they are on level 200 something. Maybe because i don't have tools (cannot afford it). Anyway you can visit my farm anytime . Thanks for reading this.
Old Apr 07 2011, 11:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz22002 View Post
Thanks for the upgrade BUT why i cannot use my 3x3 plower now that there is a new upgrade. Before i can use it but now I have to buy a new 3x3 plower. Just thinking out loud. I been playing FT everyday i was ahead of my neighbors and buddies before but now i am still in level 184 and they are on level 200 something. Maybe because i don't have tools (cannot afford it). Anyway you can visit my farm anytime . Thanks for reading this.
Yours seems to have disappeared. You can use the report/contact application link under the game screen and fill out a report.
Old Apr 07 2011, 11:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for solving the cheese problem. It's been tiring reading the endless litany of complaints regarding this number one problem with Farm Town. Really appreciate all your efforts.
Old Apr 07 2011, 11:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
YES, to the increase of wheat production, I had wheat coming out my ears just planting everyday at least 2 farms with wheat... now we need to do something with the onions, LOL
It looks like the increased flour production is only for the Stone Windmill. The Red Windmill produces faster (30 minutes per batch), but still uses 10 wheat for 5 flour.
Old Apr 07 2011, 11:58 PM

Thank you so much! Lovely updates Going to keep me busy this weekend. woo hoooo
Old Apr 08 2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz22002 View Post
same problem, can you put the 3x3 thief to prison, please
Old Apr 08 2011, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
It looks like the increased flour production is only for the Stone Windmill. The Red Windmill produces faster (30 minutes per batch), but still uses 10 wheat for 5 flour.
There has to be an advantage to the stone windmill because it cost fc. If both windmills did the same thing people wouldn't buy the stone one. The advantage used to be the time to harvest or really the amount you could load in because friends helping make the time meaningless. Now the advantage is the amount a batch can produce.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 08 2011, 12:26 AM

Thanks Raul Love the updates

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 08 2011, 12:26 AM

Thanks so much. Now how about tripling cheese!!! How many threads about cheese do you need before increasing cheese production?
Closed Thread