Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 30 2022, 01:00 AM

oh good! thanks for the info Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Palmarina,
There was a fix done for this problem today.
Old Sep 30 2022, 08:46 PM

does chain facilitys get extra exports when you load or unload the chain facilities? they don't expire? i try figure it out.

it seems you get extra exports when you click store all. is that correct?

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 30 2022 at 08:58 PM.
Old Sep 30 2022, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
does chain facilitys get extra exports when you load or unload the chain facilities? they don't expire? i try figure it out.
Hi Larwin

I moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

You get extra products everytime you load/fill your facilities so they can then be used to export or import. They do not expire.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218
Old Sep 30 2022, 09:28 PM

i mean the exports i sell to my neighbor when is the time that number increases. i already know it increases during day is it when my facility does a production or when i load my facility on the facility screen or after i store all on my facility screen. i already know about the loading on my facility chain manager. i just want to know what i have to do to get more exports so I can sell more at a time to my neighbors on the facility chain manager screen.
Old Sep 30 2022, 09:42 PM

sorry it takes me a bit of time to figure stuff out sometimes. thats how i learn. I catch onto stuff slower or faster sometimes then eventually have them figured out. sometimes just trying stuff out i learn.
Old Sep 30 2022, 09:45 PM

it might be not all productions from a facility are being used in my neighbors chains.
Old Sep 30 2022, 10:09 PM

so i got over a misconception. for facility chains and super facities it seems you extra productions are when you start productions not when you empty the produced ones out with 'store all' seems i was backward thinking on a lot of things about this on farmtown facilities. you can store all any time you need the products in another facility that requires them.
Old Nov 21 2022, 01:14 AM

Default Facility Chains Availability

In the last few weeks I've added two Facility Chains to My Chains. When I look at my list of facilities they don't have a blue background and aren't included with the filter selection of "part of a chain".

It has me wondering if my chain partners can even see me on their import/export lists.

Thanks,
EddyBear on the forums.
Old Nov 21 2022, 05:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyBear View Post
In the last few weeks I've added two Facility Chains to My Chains. When I look at my list of facilities they don't have a blue background and aren't included with the filter selection of "part of a chain".

It has me wondering if my chain partners can even see me on their import/export lists.

Thanks,
EddyBear on the forums.
Hi EddyBear,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Facility Chains.

Which Chains are you having a problem with?

The last 2 chains you have added recently are:
Flavored Coffee Factory added today
FarmTown Janitorial Services on the 7th November.
Both of those have reached chain status and should be showing a blue background in the Facility Manager.
The only chain we can see that would not have a blue background yet, would be the Office-School Supply Factory which you added back in February. That chain hasn't reached chain status yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 26 2023, 01:41 PM

I was considering doing a redesign of facilities to different farms. I have several chains set up. If I move a chain facility (such as facility currently on 4 and part of an active chain) to farm 20, do I lose the chain? Or would it pop back up and understand the new farm once I add the facility on F20?

Since the chains take so long to build up, I'd hate to lose all the ones I have just by doing a redesign.

In case it makes more sense writing in this way: Chain set up with airline supplies farms 1 and 2. I want to move the airline supplies facility to farms 40 and 41.
When I remove the airline supplies from farms 1 and 2, do I lose the chain altogether?

Also, I am assuming that I need to buy the airline supplies to place on Farms 40 and 41 before I delete the facilities on Farms 1 and 2?

Thank you for any insights!

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import