Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Jan 06 2017, 09:55 PM

Thank you all so much for picking my design, never thought I would place, this was unexpected surprise. Well done to all the winners!! great job to all that entered!!
Old Jan 06 2017, 10:39 PM

I see there are six winners who are all deserving a congratulations. Well done to all of you. I do love that santa peering into the window. So vibrant in colour! Well done to everyone who took the time to enter the competition too. It's lovely to see people creating in all different ways.
Old Jan 07 2017, 12:53 AM

Congratulations to all the 6 winners , as I don't see good too list each name of the winners ,all well deserved, in there catagories. Happy New Year to all.
Old Jan 07 2017, 01:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WOW -- All I can say is CONGRATS to all of the winners; every one of those designs is fantastic!! I looked at the entries and will just add that I most certainly am glad I was NOT a judge!!! Again, Congrats to all - you did a wonderful job.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2017, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

I am surprised the judges chose me as one of the winners, as my farm is a little simple and I do always very basic designs. I was amazed with the beautiful entries this month. Congratulations to the others winners. And thanks too to all the others who posted their farms. I love watch so many beautiful christmas postcards.
Old Jan 07 2017, 02:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: Erewhon (According to Samuel butler this is my country)
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmdreamer View Post
Christmas is the foremost design event of the year and attracts the best entries; to win in this competition is huge. I would like to congratulate Ouiser Bordreux, tere otero, Fann Konn, Rebecca G and Sir Robin Hood on using their imagination and talent to create superb designs . Congratulations on your win
My apologies Congratulations go to mrsmhope23 for her lovely design of Santa looking thru a window

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 09 2017, 01:30 PM

Once again a great contest and very good entries and congrats to ALL who took a win its always an honor. With that said I would like to thank the forum for giving us this contest that allows all farmers to come together with a common theme that inspires us all to design and showcase our farms.