Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 04:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyBinlady View Post
Good morning I am having issues with my quests. No matter what I harvest for them it doesn't show also it shows a new quest ready to start but mines not due till later today, when you click it a new quest opens but when you close and reopen quests it has disappeared and a new one is in its place.Ps i'm not sure this is how you report stuff i'm useless with forums
Hi Hayley,

We have let the devs know there are problems with Quests. As soon as we have more information we will update this thread. Thank you for reporting this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2021, 04:48 AM

112567893800780 Good morning. I have a problem with my Quests. I disappear as soon as I close the quest box. When I go back the new quest disappear. I also seems to get 3 quests at once and then it disappear again.
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:01 AM

Unhappy USER ID number 1382036373 -- Quests

Every time I come back to quests, there are new quests shown. Then if I close that function and reopen it, there are one or two new quests, and the orders and production that I did the first time are not recorded.

-- Three quests seem locked -- they don't recognize "Harvest Eggs" and don't accept orders. (I produced Scottish oat cakes, but when I came back, that did not record -- and I couldn't produce more, because in the factory it showed that I was already producing them.)

-- Every time I reopen the quest function, there are the top three quests, PLUS one or two news ones. So I do the work required for those quests. But when I come back, whatever those quests were are gone and there are one or two new ones. If I repeat the process, the earlier fourth or fifth quests are gone and I get another one or two new ones.
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:02 AM

Yes I've had three disappearing quests this morning too. Also a current quest where I have to harvest sunflowers and blueberries won't work. I harvested both crops but they are not registering on my quest tasks.
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:04 AM

Questing bug - my quest manager is giving me a new quest every time I open it and the previous quest disappears. Using Chrome 748105278
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:17 AM

same as everyone else... will wait for news before doing any more
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:18 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2021, 05:26 AM

Default id 681344055

when I go to collect the coins for my completed quest it says it has been more than 7 days (has been less than that) so wont count....I refresh the game and doe the same thing I open a new question and the next on down says ready in 1 minute (should be 20 hours before I can open the next one)
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:40 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

All further posts about the current Quest Issues will be moved to the Help and Support thread for Quests and answered there to keep this thread free for other reports.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2021, 05:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest errors

ID 574081261

Multiple errors in Quests:

1. Collecting on a completed quest I get a message saying the quest was more than 7 days old (which it isn't given quests were only reactivated the other day).
2. Opening a new quest and the option to open another new quest appears immediately (does this multiple times so I can open several new quests sequentially in one session).
3. Any actions completed in quests are negated when FT is re-started. All Quest statuses goes back to where you started from including the completed quest I already collected in point 1 above.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline