Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 07 2011, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for your input. I don't see the difference. perhaps I would have if I started with an empty trailer. with things processing already I didn't see any change. now know what to look for. thank you very much.
Old May 10 2011, 06:43 AM

Smile Ordering station with trailer

Can someone please explain how to use this tool? I have bought one, but am at a loss as to its use...... Thank you.

Santo
Old May 10 2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by santorm View Post
Can someone please explain how to use this tool? I have bought one, but am at a loss as to its use...... Thank you.

Santo
Hi, you don't use the tool as such, simply owning it and having it on your farm or in storage halves the production time of products in the Semi-Trailer and allows you to order all of a product with one click.
Old May 10 2011, 07:34 AM

Having trouble using my 4x4 harvester and plower on others farms. Worked last night but this morning it's a no go. Anybody know why this is happening? Is it something I'm not doing or need to do?

Christine
Old May 10 2011, 07:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default combo purchase

my son purchased me the harvest combo and sent me 120 farm cash He did not know I had not bought the 5x5 plow or harvester this morn just now I purchased all 3 plow harvester and combo instead I now have 2 harvesters (5x5) but now combo WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO HELP

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florhel View Post
my son purchased me the harvest combo and sent me 120 farm cash He did not know I had not bought the 5x5 plow or harvester this morn just now I purchased all 3 plow harvester and combo instead I now have 2 harvesters (5x5) but now combo WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO HELP
Hi, we are unable to help you with this I am sorry. I suggest you contact Support and see if they can help. To contact support, underneath the game screen click on report/contact this application"
Old May 10 2011, 10:16 AM

Default maure not going to storage

First I felt like I was fertilizing more often than usual than yesterday a very unusual thing happened, I was out of manure...I go and get some but when trying to fertilize it acts like I did nothing.
Old May 12 2011, 10:43 AM

Default Fertilizing farms- Times are not accurate

Hi, I knew I had to fertilize my farm this morning.. Last night it was at 8 hours and now when I signed in it was at 71, signed out it was 19 then 25 then it goes up again. This is on going for me. What is the solution to correct this? Cache and global storage is cleared, browser is cleared.. rebooted computer and still the same.. I cannot keep on loading my farm every minute to see what it will be next.. Thanks in advance for your suggestion and help
Old May 12 2011, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

How do you use for the forklift to store your facilities at one time
Old May 12 2011, 01:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi, I knew I had to fertilize my farm this morning.. Last night it was at 8 hours and now when I signed in it was at 71, signed out it was 19 then 25 then it goes up again. This is on going for me. What is the solution to correct this? Cache and global storage is cleared, browser is cleared.. rebooted computer and still the same.. I cannot keep on loading my farm every minute to see what it will be next.. Thanks in advance for your suggestion and help
I'm not sure about your 71, but under 1 hour the times are in minutes but the text still says hours. Very confusing.