Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 17 2018, 10:23 AM

I may be misreading something but would like an answer to what just happened.

I was hired to h/p a farm and I clearly read I was to use their fuel and tools. However when I was doing the job it was my fuel that was being used. Now I am not worried that it was my fuel as I have lots and advertise to use mine. My concern is if the employer lists one thing, why does FT change it to something else?
Old May 17 2018, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I may be misreading something but would like an answer to what just happened.

I was hired to h/p a farm and I clearly read I was to use their fuel and tools. However when I was doing the job it was my fuel that was being used. Now I am not worried that it was my fuel as I have lots and advertise to use mine. My concern is if the employer lists one thing, why does FT change it to something else?
Hi Wingman,
As of last month's release the employer has 3 options for fuel use. They can leave it where you use your fuel first, or can have you use their fuel first, on not be able to use their fuel at all. The first two options will show in the hire notice that the employer is allowing you to use their fuel, but depending on which choice you will use your fuel first or their fuel first. The last choice will not show in the hire notice that you can use their fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, show work info